Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic 14:54 - May 19 with 9556 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/14/teachers-work

Obviously still bitter about BOJO smashing their beloved Labour Party in the GE and delivering Brexit.

The scummy actions of the leftist teachers will not be forgotten when this is over.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 00:03 - May 20 with 1330 viewsProfessor

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:25 - May 19 by londonlisa2001

I am a great fan of Tooting. Used to live near there for a long time.

Some great, and I mean great, Indian restaurants Particularly veggie places.

I’ve always particularly loved the fact they shove up lights all along Tooting High Street for Diwali and leave them up for Christmas.

It was still very Irish in the 80s but some of the first vegetarian Indian restaurants were opening. They were very good. I liked living there. It had a good record shop, market ,
Woolies and m and s
[Post edited 20 May 2020 0:05]
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 04:21 - May 20 with 1270 viewsKilkennyjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:18 - May 19 by londonlisa2001

Sigh, you really are becoming quite unable to read.

As I said, some boarding schools who tend to have many international students have said they won’t open until September.
That doesn’t mean all private schools are doing the same.

Eton and Harrow are boarding schools. You have literally just proved what I said to be correct.

Even you must realise that there’s a difference between schools that are also places where people live and those that are schools.

As I also said, I can see both sides of the argument, I believe it’s very difficult to know what’s best. But your incessant politically motivated bollox is of absolutely no use to anyone. You sound like Wolfie Smith on steroids,

My point stands the posh schools will not rush back.

I think that relates to safety.
You think its soley to do with boarding and international students.

We will see i guess.

One topic you have already been very wrong on is the Johnsons clown government following the science. Others said they were following different Dom led science, and that Johnson was using the scientists as an obvious human shield.

Here is the latest:

Closing down debate by calling differing views ‘politucally motivated’ is not a good look when the likes of Johnson make their handling of this crisis political in every sense.

I am sure is very comfortable in your little world where the govt are the good guys who follow the science. The uk death rate is screaming at you that something is very wrong and still you hit out at people pointing out the bleedin obvious.

As the old saying goes, there are none so blind .....
[Post edited 20 May 2020 4:26]

Beware of the Risen People

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 06:32 - May 20 with 1246 viewslonglostjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 00:03 - May 20 by Professor

It was still very Irish in the 80s but some of the first vegetarian Indian restaurants were opening. They were very good. I liked living there. It had a good record shop, market ,
Woolies and m and s

I used to live in Drakefield Rd in the eighties. Tooting has changed a lot since then no doubt. What was the name of the pub just outside Tooting Bec station? Used to be entertaining in a Wild West sort sort of way. Balham was really rough.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 08:26 - May 20 with 1204 viewstheloneranger

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 06:32 - May 20 by longlostjack

I used to live in Drakefield Rd in the eighties. Tooting has changed a lot since then no doubt. What was the name of the pub just outside Tooting Bec station? Used to be entertaining in a Wild West sort sort of way. Balham was really rough.

The Wheatsheaf??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 08:59 - May 20 with 1177 viewspikeypaul

Not read any of the replies but 54 is not a bad response, let’s see if you lot can get it to 100 by tomorrow.Must be some teachers out there sat on their arse doing jacksh!te like normal who can boost the replies.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:05 - May 20 with 1147 viewslonglostjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 08:26 - May 20 by theloneranger

The Wheatsheaf??

That sounds familiar!

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:07 - May 20 with 1146 viewspikeypaul

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20200520/281487868544208

What fecking scum they are

OUT

AFLI

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:08 - May 20 with 1142 viewsexhmrc1

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 08:59 - May 20 by pikeypaul

Not read any of the replies but 54 is not a bad response, let’s see if you lot can get it to 100 by tomorrow.Must be some teachers out there sat on their arse doing jacksh!te like normal who can boost the replies.

OUT

AFLI

This thread just shows how far you and your mate Boris are out of touch with reality. He is trying to force the UK out of lockdown whilst pretending to be careful. Instead of calling teachers leftists lets face facts. The only people who feel the UK is ready to go into opening schools is you lot. The devolved administrations all think it is too risky. Many councils think it too risky. The unions think it too risky. The BMA have said its too risky. Troy Deeney has decided not to return to football training due to the risks. Are all these leftists or is it your mate is so right wing he is off the pitch. There are still hundreds dying each day and there are thousands of new cases each day. Parts of the UK are feeling the problems at different times. Approximately 1/2 the new cases in Wales each day are in North Wales. This is spreading across from Liverpool. Much of the North of England is suffering as London did several weeks ago. It hasnt taken your idiot leader long to have forgotten the North as he promised to do and just act on how the situation is in London. Lets not forget we have the largest number of death's in the UK. Courtesy of your beloved government and its failure to act firmly earlier. Are conservative controlled Solihull Council leftists as well.

Up to 1,500 primary schools in England are expected to remain closed on 1 June after a rebellion by at least 18 councils forced the government to say it had no plans to sanction them.
As the backlash escalated over the government’s policy of lifting the coronavirus lockdown on schools in a fortnight, a number of new local authorities said on Tuesday they would not force primary schools in their area to follow the plan. Councils joining those already in opposition included Birmingham, Calderdale council in Yorkshire, and Conservative-controlled Solihull. In total they represent more than 1,500 maintained primaries.
[Post edited 20 May 2020 10:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:22 - May 20 with 1127 views1983

Let’s get this right I work in public transport with laughable PPE, with the majority of people who do not observe the 2 metre rule, I have worked everyday since this virus kicked off and even worked O/T just to get a decent wage,I have a wife,children and mortgage...
Teachers need to get back to work do what they do best teach our kids and suck it up just like the rest of us and get this country and our kids education moving!

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:23 - May 20 with 1127 viewsdickythorpe

It's a shame Boris didn't go on a ventilator.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:45 - May 20 with 1097 viewsHighjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:22 - May 20 by 1983

Let’s get this right I work in public transport with laughable PPE, with the majority of people who do not observe the 2 metre rule, I have worked everyday since this virus kicked off and even worked O/T just to get a decent wage,I have a wife,children and mortgage...
Teachers need to get back to work do what they do best teach our kids and suck it up just like the rest of us and get this country and our kids education moving!

I think a lot of key workers feel this way. Putting yourself in the firing line everyday for three months whilst everybody else is sitting in the sun drinking beer only for them to moan and whinge about having to go back to work. It’s a kick in the balls

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:45 - May 20 with 1097 viewsProfessor

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 08:26 - May 20 by theloneranger

The Wheatsheaf??

Yes. The Wheatsheaf. I lived in Undine Street just up from Broadway where McDonalds, Wimpy and Marks and Spencers-in the direction of Amen Corner. We had a few pubs there- Castle (Young’s- real drinkers pub), the huge Irish pub-Groom and Jockey? And the Mitre. 1987/88 I lived there. We moved to Streatham then.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:49 - May 20 with 1094 viewslondonlisa2001

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 04:21 - May 20 by Kilkennyjack

My point stands the posh schools will not rush back.

I think that relates to safety.
You think its soley to do with boarding and international students.

We will see i guess.

One topic you have already been very wrong on is the Johnsons clown government following the science. Others said they were following different Dom led science, and that Johnson was using the scientists as an obvious human shield.

Here is the latest:

Closing down debate by calling differing views ‘politucally motivated’ is not a good look when the likes of Johnson make their handling of this crisis political in every sense.

I am sure is very comfortable in your little world where the govt are the good guys who follow the science. The uk death rate is screaming at you that something is very wrong and still you hit out at people pointing out the bleedin obvious.

As the old saying goes, there are none so blind .....
[Post edited 20 May 2020 4:26]

Well at the moment most private schools (non boarding) are saying they want to go back at the same time as state schools. Some want to go back earlier if state schools are delayed. Many have been open throughout as have the state schools teaching kids of essential workers.

They may find it easier to go back as they tend to have smaller class sizes anyway but are nervous about causing divisions.

As for the rest - I’ve covered it several times with you and can’t be bothered to do so again.

I will say this. If Johnson had done what Sturgeon did and covered up an early serious outbreak you would not have stopped going on about it. And yet you haven’t mentioned the issue even once. Why is that ? People have died as a result of that decision - not of interest to you is it? Just some deaths of interest?

And when you talk about being comfortable in my little world you don’t have a clue. We’ve been stuck away from home camping out for months now with none of our stuff because we can’t get back due to this virus. In a city that’s been the epicentre of this in the UK. We’ve had friends that have had to be repatriated on a government flight who can’t get to their home. While you are sit there cheering every time the death toll ticks up as it ‘sticks one to the Tories‘.

Pathetic little twerp. You’re as full of hate as anyone on the extreme right that you pretend to hate. Fuelled as they are by half baked ‘truths’ and egged on by a succession of ridiculous non entities on social media - start quoting accounts from people that don’t have bloody unicorns and EU related stuff all over their usernames and it may be easier to take you seriously.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:58 - May 20 with 1084 viewslonglostjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:45 - May 20 by Professor

Yes. The Wheatsheaf. I lived in Undine Street just up from Broadway where McDonalds, Wimpy and Marks and Spencers-in the direction of Amen Corner. We had a few pubs there- Castle (Young’s- real drinkers pub), the huge Irish pub-Groom and Jockey? And the Mitre. 1987/88 I lived there. We moved to Streatham then.

Horse and Groom?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 11:46 - May 20 with 1055 views1983

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:45 - May 20 by Highjack

I think a lot of key workers feel this way. Putting yourself in the firing line everyday for three months whilst everybody else is sitting in the sun drinking beer only for them to moan and whinge about having to go back to work. It’s a kick in the balls

100% mate !

Roll your sleeves up and get back in the mix like the rest of us.

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 12:06 - May 20 with 1041 viewsEbo

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 11:46 - May 20 by 1983

100% mate !

Roll your sleeves up and get back in the mix like the rest of us.

It is quite telling isn't it that the govt is telling teachers to go back yet the MP's are terrified of returning to work physically at Westminster.

Aa outlined above, teachers have not stopped working during this lockdown, far from it, they have been working harder than ever. Kids are off on summer hols soon so makes sense to keep them off. Education can wait but death can't.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 12:20 - May 20 with 1033 viewschad

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 10:22 - May 20 by 1983

to you and all like you, who have kept the country going regardless of risk.

Of course health and safety important, but the country would have ground to a halt, and people would have literally starved, without people like you and many others putting themselves on the line at the time of highest risk.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 14:08 - May 20 with 993 viewsLeonWasGod

You're buying into the narrative that teachers aren't working and teaching our kids. Which isn't the case. Many are and have been throughout the lockdown, and in some cases also working well over.

It's a slippery slope if we go down this route of demonising a whole profession. The doctors and nurses got this treatment, now the teachers. What happens if you're next, the next time transport unions try to negotiate a better pay deal or better working conditions? Turning against each other doesn't help any of us one bit.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 14:39 - May 20 with 972 views1983

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 14:08 - May 20 by LeonWasGod

You're buying into the narrative that teachers aren't working and teaching our kids. Which isn't the case. Many are and have been throughout the lockdown, and in some cases also working well over.

It's a slippery slope if we go down this route of demonising a whole profession. The doctors and nurses got this treatment, now the teachers. What happens if you're next, the next time transport unions try to negotiate a better pay deal or better working conditions? Turning against each other doesn't help any of us one bit.

Not buying into any narrative I’ve striked on H&S grounds before and been shouted and called a lazy Jeff-Ing b@stsrd by plenty of the people who we were trying to protect ! But with this virus what you gonna wait for
100 deaths?
10 deaths?
0 deaths?
Sometimes you just got to keep going

Can’t argue anymore as I’ve got to go to work now 👍

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 14:41 - May 20 with 971 views1983

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 12:20 - May 20 by chad

to you and all like you, who have kept the country going regardless of risk.

Of course health and safety important, but the country would have ground to a halt, and people would have literally starved, without people like you and many others putting themselves on the line at the time of highest risk.

You’re all welcome

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 15:14 - May 20 with 947 viewskarnataka

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 00:03 - May 20 by Professor

Woolies and m and s

The band I was in early 80s used to rehearse Tooting/Balham area and drummer lived in Balham and most evenings after rehearsing we usually ended up in a veggie Indian in Balham which did takeaway and stayed open until midnight. You could tell the food was authentic because the place was always full of Indians. Great place but can't remember its name, probably never knew it tbh.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 18:42 - May 20 with 868 viewswaynekerr55

This thread shows exactly what they want is to do- bicker amongst ourselves and absolve themselves of blame.

Oh, Pikey, ffs have a day off

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 18:58 - May 20 with 857 viewsCatullus

My sons school is still open, his teacher is going in on his turn but when at home he's having online video calls, doing quizzes, setting lessons, phoning individual families to check on us, see if we need help or advice and generally keeping us in th loop as much as he can.

Just before the lockdown his wife had a baby, he's got a lot on at home but he didn't take his paternity, he carried on working, looking after his kids/pupils and their families.

It's easy to moan. I know a teacher, the headmaster actually of a school in West Swansea. He's supposed to be shielding because he had a heart attack last year but he's been going into work every day, making sure his school is open for the kids of essential workers.

Perspective.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:07 - May 20 with 847 viewsNeath_Jack

As much as the tone of the OP, is a baiting manner, kids going back to school is definitely a conversation that needs to be had.

Every week now there are thousands of job losses being announced, the economy has to start soon.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:25 - May 20 with 829 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 19:07 - May 20 by Neath_Jack

As much as the tone of the OP, is a baiting manner, kids going back to school is definitely a conversation that needs to be had.

Every week now there are thousands of job losses being announced, the economy has to start soon.

Correct.

It seems a grown up conversation is beyond most of the population.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024