Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" 19:56 - Aug 21 with 22929 viewsMrSwerve

Presumably at him in the away stand.

Jackfath is going to have kittens.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans fans singing on 10:57 - Aug 22 with 2221 viewsBryanSwan

Swans fans singing on 05:39 - Aug 22 by 1983

Once again who fecking cares???
He was there supporting the boys and is not our player and was having a good craic with the fans and got the Swans fans all up for it,the away end was rocking 👍
Some people are not happy seeing other people happy

But you do know that as a professional footballer you are not allowed to touch a drop of alcohol or have any semblance of having fun at all.
You must be a complete robot.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:16 - Aug 22 with 2142 viewsDarran

Let’s be honest here McBurnie can do whatever the fućk he wants but if people think a professional athlete should be travelling a couple or hundred miles in 2019 to go on the *piss with his chums three nights before a game they are clearly deluded.

*Thats if he was on the piss I’m just going by reports on Twitter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:30 - Aug 22 with 2119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:35 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How do you know we didn't have to deal with these problems when he was our player? I wonder what the issue was towards the end of the season when he missed those games and nobody at the club would comment why?

Why some of our fans idolise players who treat our club like dirt baffles me.

And he’s back in the room!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:47 - Aug 22 with 2097 viewsDrGonzo

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:16 - Aug 22 by Darran

Let’s be honest here McBurnie can do whatever the fućk he wants but if people think a professional athlete should be travelling a couple or hundred miles in 2019 to go on the *piss with his chums three nights before a game they are clearly deluded.

Zzzzzzzzz
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:52 - Aug 22 with 2079 viewsDarran

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:47 - Aug 22 by DrGonzo

Zzzzzzzzz

I’m right though.

Swans fans singing on 12:03 - Aug 22 with 2052 viewsNeath_Jack

F*cking fannies.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 17:21 - Aug 22 with 1857 viewsjackrabbit

The Taliban have left Afghanistan and are now resident on Planet Swans.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:30 - Aug 22 with 1765 viewsBillyChong

Half the posters pissing and moaning on this thread have never left their house for an away game.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:41 - Aug 22 with 1744 viewspencoedjack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:30 - Aug 22 by BillyChong

Half the posters pissing and moaning on this thread have never left their house for an away game.

Indeed

More moaning on here than Sheff Utd fans (who are the only ones with a reason to moan)

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/mcburnie.74601/
Swans fans singing on 18:45 - Aug 22 with 1742 viewslonglostjack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:35 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How do you know we didn't have to deal with these problems when he was our player? I wonder what the issue was towards the end of the season when he missed those games and nobody at the club would comment why?

Why some of our fans idolise players who treat our club like dirt baffles me.

Pleased to hear you’re fine. Nice to see you’re easing yourself back in gently by going for ex-players No need to rush it. We’re bound to lose soon. 😉
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 8:18]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:51 - Aug 22 with 1724 viewshobo

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:41 - Aug 22 by pencoedjack

Indeed

More moaning on here than Sheff Utd fans (who are the only ones with a reason to moan)

Seeing lots of positive press on Oli in the media regarding this. Good to see it's just the odd miserable snowflake getting their panties in a twist!
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 19:00 - Aug 22 with 1699 viewsploppy

Some people on here clearly don't have enough going on their lives.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 19:05 - Aug 22 with 1679 viewsNeath_Jack

Indeed

You know the drill butt, being offended on behalf of others is the in thing to do mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 19:59 - Aug 22 with 1575 viewsalltjack

Could have been worse .He could have been wearing Dr Martens
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 20:03 - Aug 22 with 1558 viewsMagic_Michu

I know for a fact that McBurnie was turned away by Potter from getting on the team bus to away games because he was still stinking of booze and hung over.

He would be in The Valley and The Plough & Harrow in Bishopston until the early hours... I saw him drinking late there on numerous occasions.

He’s not our problem now, so love the fact he came to support us last night, but I’d be p*ssed if I was a Sheff Utd fan.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 20:17 - Aug 22 with 1517 viewsGaryjack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 20:03 - Aug 22 by Magic_Michu

I know for a fact that McBurnie was turned away by Potter from getting on the team bus to away games because he was still stinking of booze and hung over.

He would be in The Valley and The Plough & Harrow in Bishopston until the early hours... I saw him drinking late there on numerous occasions.

He’s not our problem now, so love the fact he came to support us last night, but I’d be p*ssed if I was a Sheff Utd fan.

That's nothing. i heard that he used to inject himself with heroin and snort coke on the team bus en route to the stadium before a game, and Potter used to give him a sample of his own piss before every match in case he was called for a drug test.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 20:36 - Aug 22 with 1484 viewsbuilthjack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 20:03 - Aug 22 by Magic_Michu

He went on from the Plough and Harrow , ending up in Harpers til 4am.
Then a dodgy kebab .
It was the kebab that made him spew over Potters shoes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 20:47 - Aug 22 with 1464 viewsDarran

Has anyone anywhere criticised McBurnie for going to a football match then? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 21:56 - Aug 22 with 1385 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 20:17 - Aug 22 by Garyjack

That's nothing. i heard that he used to inject himself with heroin and snort coke on the team bus en route to the stadium before a game, and Potter used to give him a sample of his own piss before every match in case he was called for a drug test.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:59 - Aug 22 with 1307 viewsJackfath

Posters offended by posters being offended. Grown men! No wonder I hardly post anymore.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans fans singing on 00:33 - Aug 23 with 1240 viewsNotLoyal

Indeed

Most of them seem to have taken it well, some bellends, but there we go, I'm one too 😂 good on him.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 0:33]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 01:43 - Aug 23 with 1208 viewsCooperman

I’ve watched a few clips on Twitter and there’s not one where he has a pint in his hand.

If however he is partial to a good sesh then he needs a mentor to put their arm around him and keep his feet firmly grounded. He’s got an opportunity before him that all young men would do anything for and a little bit of growing up wouldn’t go amiss. It’s inevitable that the antics will reach the Sheffield United camp and I expect someone to have a ‘word’ before things get out of hand. They have to protect their asset.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans fans singing on 07:00 - Aug 23 with 1145 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:16 - Aug 22 by Darran

I think it’s ok for him to travel to London and support the Swans.
I even think it’s ok if he was drinking. He isn’t a Swansea player anymore, so if his antics result in him not being 100 % for Sheffield Utd’s next game - so what ?.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 7:01]
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:02 - Aug 23 with 1140 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 19:58 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

He is, yes.

Do you think it's not an odd thing to do, given he plays for another club, and we have 11 players running around trying to win the match for us?

Each to their own, but I'd rather they were signing for Byers, for example.

Did you go to QPR ?
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:29 - Aug 23 with 1104 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:02 - Aug 23 by jacks777

Did you go to QPR ?

If Byers wants his name sung he needs to nip to the away end at half time and stick £100 behind the bar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024