Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 83901 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 00:04 - May 24 with 1537 viewsNeathJack

The longer this thread has progressed the more dismayed I am at Corbyn visiting Cummings parents in Durham during lockdown.
Cummings on 00:12 - May 24 with 1520 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Cummings on 00:04 - May 24 by NeathJack

The longer this thread has progressed the more dismayed I am at Corbyn visiting Cummings parents in Durham during lockdown.

“Jeremy Corbyn gave me covid “

Dan Hodges

Daily mail

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Cummings on 00:14 - May 24 with 1517 viewsswan65split

Did he take a cake?
Cummings on 00:17 - May 24 with 1513 viewsDarran

Do the police know? 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 01:10 - May 24 with 1472 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 21:44 - May 23 by NeathJack

The arrogance is at spectacular levels.

That is reminiscent of the Nixon administration as the Watergate scandal gathered pace.

It became known then as a non denial denial.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 04:26 - May 24 with 1421 viewsNotLoyal

Cummings on 01:10 - May 24 by Joe_bradshaw

That is reminiscent of the Nixon administration as the Watergate scandal gathered pace.

It became known then as a non denial denial.

Nobody will deny that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cummings on 08:23 - May 24 with 1336 viewspikeypaul

PMSL 😆

All the insignificant, remoaner losers getting a hard on at DCs actions and having a snowflake hizzy fit.by feck he has them on the end of his finger dancing to his tune.

The fact is he’s done nothing illegal and was being a responsible parent.

But you’ll obviously get the remoaner, losers who are still bitter and obsessed about him GETTING
BEEXIT DONE wanting to shamelessly politicise the pandemic for their agendas, sad, but that’s the lowlife they are.

Personally if he did decide to go it’s not a problem since it’s mission accomplished and like we all know he’ll have another position within weeks at No 10 .

Anyway nice to see the loser, remoaners getting worked up 😂😆😂😂

ps any sign of those lazy fecking teachers going back and doing their job like the NHS ?

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 24 May 2020 8:29]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Cummings on 08:38 - May 24 with 1331 viewsItchySphincter

Cummings on 20:29 - May 23 by Darran

Made me smile.

That’s kind of relevant to the point you were making about it not being important. Cummings and Campbell are far more talented and ruthless than the politicians that they advise and their influence can’t be underestimated, so it is the responsibility of any decent opposition to go after them and expose their hypocrisy any contempt for the people that the supposedly represent. Surely the opposition should be using this to try weaken a prime minister that has apologists left right and centre.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 08:40 - May 24 with 1327 viewsHighjack

Asking Boris to sack Cummings is a bit like asking Orville to sack Keith Harris.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 08:41 - May 24 with 1327 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 22:54 - May 23 by Ebo

You have no answer because you cannot deny the facts I presented. Starmer was the architect of the Brexit policy labour set out.

This is a genuine question Ebs. If Jeremy was the great leader that everyone said he was, why did he sign off the policy. He was the head of the party, not Starmer

Cummings on 08:50 - May 24 with 1309 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 08:23 - May 24 by pikeypaul

PMSL 😆

All the insignificant, remoaner losers getting a hard on at DCs actions and having a snowflake hizzy fit.by feck he has them on the end of his finger dancing to his tune.

But you’ll obviously get the remoaner, losers who are still bitter and obsessed about him GETTING
BEEXIT DONE wanting to shamelessly politicise the pandemic for their agendas, sad, but that’s the lowlife they are.

Personally if he did decide to go it’s not a problem since it’s mission accomplished and like we all know he’ll have another position within weeks at No 10 .

ps any sign of those lazy fecking teachers going back and doing their job like the NHS ?

OUT

AFLI

There he is

Cummings on 08:51 - May 24 with 1307 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 08:50 - May 24 by waynekerr55

There he is

And after all this time the dopey cûnt writes “BEEXIT”.

PMSL etc.
Cummings on 08:53 - May 24 with 1296 viewsItchySphincter

PMSL 😆

OUT

AFLI

I can’t remember the exact line I saw on twitter a while back but it went something along the line of.....

‘Boris Johnson could walk in to you house and take a shit in the middle of you dinner plate and you’d say “..... it’s okay, he has to go somewhere.“‘

That’s you that is.

Cummings on 09:11 - May 24 with 1268 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 08:53 - May 24 by ItchySphincter

I can’t remember the exact line I saw on twitter a while back but it went something along the line of.....

‘Boris Johnson could walk in to you house and take a shit in the middle of you dinner plate and you’d say “..... it’s okay, he has to go somewhere.“‘

That’s you that is.

Pikey’s blind faith in Boris and the Tory party whatever they say or do is interesting.

You have to conclude that anyone who follows any politician so slavishly is incapable of original independent thought indicating low mental capacity that results in this ovine behaviour.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 09:15 - May 24 with 1259 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 09:11 - May 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Pikey’s blind faith in Boris and the Tory party whatever they say or do is interesting.

You have to conclude that anyone who follows any politician so slavishly is incapable of original independent thought indicating low mental capacity that results in this ovine behaviour.

I'm afraid a large swathe of the British population fall under this, too...
[Post edited 24 May 2020 9:23]

Cummings on 09:18 - May 24 with 1253 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shapps has been thrown to the wolves this weekend. Ridge is currently eviscerating him on Sky News.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 09:20 - May 24 with 1249 viewsNeath_Jack

Imagine this was Dianne Abbott, this here thread would be full of the usual subjects, who funnily enough, are very absent from posting in this one. Despite them being active in other threads yesterday, they're having none of this. Strange that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 09:23 - May 24 with 1243 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 09:20 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

Imagine this was Dianne Abbott, this here thread would be full of the usual subjects, who funnily enough, are very absent from posting in this one. Despite them being active in other threads yesterday, they're having none of this. Strange that.

Now why could that possibly be. I wonder...

Cummings on 09:38 - May 24 with 1203 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 04:26 - May 24 by NotLoyal

Nobody will deny that.

Ah, a non non denial!

I watched the marr show (well still watching) and this story won't go away. Eight now I don't think it even matters what the truth is but the perception of all this is so bad that Bojo should sack Cummings. Or is Bojo too stupid to see the damage he's ding to himself? Strange really because Bojo has been quite ruthless with people who step out of line yet Cummings rides on.
Starmer will surely nail Bojo next PMQ's.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 09:39 - May 24 with 1203 viewsProfessor

PMSL 😆

OUT

AFLI

He has. Under the Coronavirus Act his actions would be deemed illegal. It seems the travel for childcare have creeped in retrospectively. Either way the other trips are clearly non-essential.

We are very close to a right wing dictatorship via the back door. So I take it you have also volunteered to help a a teaching assistant at your local primary. Those keyworker care classes need help. It’s not like teachers have been supporting them since March
Cummings on 09:41 - May 24 with 1200 viewsDarran

Cummings on 09:39 - May 24 by Professor

He has. Under the Coronavirus Act his actions would be deemed illegal. It seems the travel for childcare have creeped in retrospectively. Either way the other trips are clearly non-essential.

We are very close to a right wing dictatorship via the back door. So I take it you have also volunteered to help a a teaching assistant at your local primary. Those keyworker care classes need help. It’s not like teachers have been supporting them since March

Why do you reply to him?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 09:45 - May 24 with 1192 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 09:39 - May 24 by Professor

There's plenty of very silly people who voted for this lot, who are now, and for the foreseeable future, going to be taking it via the backdoor.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 09:46 - May 24 with 1188 viewsItchySphincter

Cummings on 09:38 - May 24 by Catullus

Ah, a non non denial!

I watched the marr show (well still watching) and this story won't go away. Eight now I don't think it even matters what the truth is but the perception of all this is so bad that Bojo should sack Cummings. Or is Bojo too stupid to see the damage he's ding to himself? Strange really because Bojo has been quite ruthless with people who step out of line yet Cummings rides on.
Starmer will surely nail Bojo next PMQ's.

Maybe Joris could hide in the fridge.

Cummings on 09:47 - May 24 with 1185 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sky news keep replaying the Shapps interview. It’s toe curlingly car crash TV.

Cummings on 09:48 - May 24 with 1182 viewsmajorraglan

BBC reporting Steve Baker one of the ERG’s main players is reporting Cummings must go.
Is it the start of an avalanche of support.

Durham police have now confirmed their offices spoke with Cummings father, while Downing Street have referred to the story as being inaccurate. It appears there Team Boris is playing with the words as there may be discrepancy of a day between the various accounts.

They are setting a shocking example for the rest of the country. How much lower can things go?
[Post edited 24 May 2020 9:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024