Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS (again) 17:07 - Jan 15 with 45722 viewsaston_hoop

Sky Sports reporting he has agreed to join Fenerbache at the end of his contract.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

BOS (again) on 19:16 - Jan 26 with 2246 viewskensalriser

BOS (again) on 15:57 - Jan 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Because I am a sad act, I just want to point out that Turkey (for now) has a 100% Attaturk secular constitution, while we have no constitution at all and are one of only two counties that puts unelected clergy into government. The other one is Iran.

Yeah, we don’t throw bananas at each other or make monkey noises much anymore but we aren’t a tolerant country in regards to legislation.

Back to the football, I think this is a Mug’s move for BOS you know, especially if they are £450m in debt! Or is it Lira?

Which member of the government is unelected clergy?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BOS (again) on 19:50 - Jan 26 with 2156 viewsDejR_vu

Great, this thread’s turning political. Just what we all need.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

BOS (again) on 19:54 - Jan 26 with 2135 viewsRrsssOntheline

Grow a pair? Haha, some of you guys..! I'm not into pc balls. Pc is a concept, if you choose that way, fine. The world is not pc, as I predict BOS may well find out. My views are mine and I'm proud to say do not confirm to fashion. Am always behind my club though. With respect, PC Balls.
BOS (again) on 19:55 - Jan 26 with 2132 viewsCamberleyR

BOS (again) on 19:16 - Jan 26 by kensalriser

Which member of the government is unelected clergy?

The Lords Spiritual sitting in the House of Lords.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

BOS (again) on 20:02 - Jan 26 with 2107 viewsnadera78

BOS (again) on 15:57 - Jan 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Because I am a sad act, I just want to point out that Turkey (for now) has a 100% Attaturk secular constitution, while we have no constitution at all and are one of only two counties that puts unelected clergy into government. The other one is Iran.

Yeah, we don’t throw bananas at each other or make monkey noises much anymore but we aren’t a tolerant country in regards to legislation.

Back to the football, I think this is a Mug’s move for BOS you know, especially if they are £450m in debt! Or is it Lira?

We certainly do have a constitution.

Unelected clergy are not part of the government, they sit in the legislature.
BOS (again) on 20:36 - Jan 26 with 1993 viewsWestonsuperR

BOS (again) on 14:53 - Jan 26 by ichbinnaughty

I'm aware of the proliferation of Fenerbache fans flooding QPR strings on Twitter, demanding BOS, levelling abuse at us etc.
You'd think they were urgently demanding Adel in his prime..

But I'm a bit perplexed about it all. It's BOS. A middling-to-good Championship player. Not consistent for long enough to be considered the best in the division. Not great scoring stats. Not great assist stats. Hasn't almost-single-handedly propelled an otherwise crap team towards the upper echelons of the division.
NO. He's been a cog in the wheel of a medium-to-sh!t team.

I really don't get the sycophancy with him.
Yes, we'll be slightly worse off without him; but let's be clear - he wasn't an outstanding star for us.
Chrissy Willock might well step up and shine now.

Don't let the door hit your hars on the way out

Totally agree with this, surely no more than a handful of really good games for us and the stats for his goals and assists are very average. This season especially I’ve been less than impressed.

The whole situation left a very sour taste but really don’t think we have lost anything special.
BOS (again) on 20:47 - Jan 26 with 1956 viewspaulparker

BOS (again) on 19:54 - Jan 26 by RrsssOntheline

Grow a pair? Haha, some of you guys..! I'm not into pc balls. Pc is a concept, if you choose that way, fine. The world is not pc, as I predict BOS may well find out. My views are mine and I'm proud to say do not confirm to fashion. Am always behind my club though. With respect, PC Balls.

I’m as gutted as you that we got nothing for him, ( I’m not going to go into it about Les the board as that’s been done to death) I’m looking at it from this point of view I.e it’s like an ex girlfriend/wife you love , she leaves you and goes to someone who is beneath you and you think WTF , it leaves you gutted but the only way forward is to move on
That’s what we have to , move on, we all know that in 6/12 months he will be back at a top end championship club whilst we are looking on “plenty of fish “ for new talent
It ain’t worth getting into a political debate mate,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BOS (again) on 20:49 - Jan 26 with 1942 viewskensalriser

BOS (again) on 19:55 - Jan 26 by CamberleyR

The Lords Spiritual sitting in the House of Lords.

The House of Lords is not the government, is it?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

BOS (again) on 21:09 - Jan 26 with 1895 viewsCamberleyR

BOS (again) on 20:49 - Jan 26 by kensalriser

The HoL as legislature ratifies acts of parliament that the sitting government passes though doesn't it?
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 21:15]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

BOS (again) on 21:22 - Jan 26 with 1845 viewsCiderwithRsie

Saw this thread had got bumped so had a look to see if, I dunno, maybe we were going to get a fee, only to find some chat about bishops in the House of Lords.

WTAF?

If I scroll up will I find that we're going to swap BOS for the Bishop of Bath and Wells and play him as a wing-back?
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 21:23]
BOS (again) on 21:35 - Jan 26 with 1789 viewsShotKneesHoop

BOS (again) on 21:22 - Jan 26 by CiderwithRsie

Saw this thread had got bumped so had a look to see if, I dunno, maybe we were going to get a fee, only to find some chat about bishops in the House of Lords.

WTAF?

If I scroll up will I find that we're going to swap BOS for the Bishop of Bath and Wells and play him as a wing-back?

I hope you mean the baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells, the one that rogers Baldrick. We should get a fee for him!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

BOS (again) on 21:38 - Jan 26 with 1771 viewsRangersw12

This is apparently BOS responding to a Rangers fan. Not sure if it's real or not but it's doing the rounds on social media
BOS (again) on 21:55 - Jan 26 with 1732 viewsdistortR

BOS (again) on 21:22 - Jan 26 by CiderwithRsie

WTAF?

we mitre
BOS (again) on 22:04 - Jan 26 with 1707 viewsdaveB

seems a bit far fetched that he'd be sending this to a fan but you never know
BOS (again) on 22:05 - Jan 26 with 1697 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS (again) on 21:55 - Jan 26 by distortR

we mitre

Very good.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BOS (again) on 22:07 - Jan 26 with 1682 viewsqueensparker

Worth noting that Shodipo’s having a brilliant loan spell at Oxford - scored another one tonight.

Would be nice to see him slotting back in next season
BOS (again) on 22:07 - Jan 26 with 1682 viewsGloryHunter

BOS (again) on 20:49 - Jan 26 by kensalriser

Zac Goldsmith, for one. He is a member of the government, and he's a Lord, not an MP. There are (and always have been) a few of them. Lord Alec Douglas-Hume became Prime Minister when I was a kid - in a tradition harking back to the nineteenth century.
BOS (again) on 09:07 - Jan 28 with 1324 viewsbosh67

I see that the offish has said that BOS has completed his move. Anyone know what we actually got for him? A bag of beans? A remote controlled helicopter? Tickets to the ballet circa 2022?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BOS (again) on 09:09 - Jan 28 with 1309 viewsBucksRanger

BOS (again) on 09:07 - Jan 28 by bosh67

I see that the offish has said that BOS has completed his move. Anyone know what we actually got for him? A bag of beans? A remote controlled helicopter? Tickets to the ballet circa 2022?

A big box of selected Turkish Delight.
BOS (again) on 09:11 - Jan 28 with 1298 viewsStanisgod

BOS (again) on 19:50 - Jan 26 by DejR_vu

Great, this thread’s turning political. Just what we all need.

Isn't the corona thread for politics 😁

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

BOS (again) on 09:13 - Jan 28 with 1285 viewsjohncharles

BOS (again) on 09:07 - Jan 28 by bosh67

At least we won’t have to pay his wages for the next 6 months

Strong and stable my arse.

BOS (again) on 09:37 - Jan 28 with 1193 viewstoboboly

BOS (again) on 22:07 - Jan 26 by GloryHunter

Zac Goldsmith, for one. He is a member of the government, and he's a Lord, not an MP. There are (and always have been) a few of them. Lord Alec Douglas-Hume became Prime Minister when I was a kid - in a tradition harking back to the nineteenth century.

He isn't clergy is he. They were talking about clergy in the House of Lords. NOT lords in the House of Commons.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

BOS (again) on 09:56 - Jan 28 with 1137 viewsfrancisbowles

BOS (again) on 09:37 - Jan 28 by toboboly

He isn't clergy is he. They were talking about clergy in the House of Lords. NOT lords in the House of Commons.

They are unelected though!
BOS (again) on 10:06 - Jan 28 with 1101 viewstoboboly

BOS (again) on 09:56 - Jan 28 by francisbowles

They are unelected though!

Zac Goldsmith was.

Anyway I digress. Shame to see BOS go but the last 6/12 months he has gone backwards. Real shame but hopefully Willock and Thomas (remember him?) will step up.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

BOS (again) on 10:27 - Jan 28 with 1047 viewsTheChef

BOS (again) on 10:06 - Jan 28 by toboboly

Zac Goldsmith was.

Anyway I digress. Shame to see BOS go but the last 6/12 months he has gone backwards. Real shame but hopefully Willock and Thomas (remember him?) will step up.

Can Zac Goldsmith do a job at LWB though?

I see BOS didn't get the full on the pitch unveiling like Ozil did (who looked fairly miserable to be there).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024