Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 10:49 - Mar 9 with 33839 viewsDubaiR

I think as long as everyone fit start the same team as Saturday, we looked superb. This is a tricky game and I hope he doesn't see it as a chance to rest a couple like Charlie.

Prediction 2 -0 home win.

Match Thread on 11:06 - Mar 9 with 4199 viewsdaveB

big opportunity now with 3 home games in a week and a chance to establish ourselves in the top half.

Tough game tonight though, they are struggling but are a difficult team to play against.
Match Thread on 11:24 - Mar 9 with 4135 viewsbakerloo8

3-1 for me.

Get the 3 points and move on. As less changes from saturday as possible.
Match Thread on 11:25 - Mar 9 with 4132 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'd like to see the same XI as well.

de Wijs did signal to the bench to come off, though. Even if that wasn't purely precautionary I can see Cameron come back in (captain).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 11:38 - Mar 9 with 4101 viewsNov77

No sky red button tonight?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread on 12:03 - Mar 9 with 4066 viewsted_hendrix

Don't forget It's a 7.00pm kick off, so do make time/allowances for your dining habits, for my dinner tonight (If anybody is interested) I will be eating the following with a knife and fork and a small tea spoon starting at 5.30pm.

Heritage Beetroot and Bergamot, followed by Damson and Pistachio then White Truffle and Parmesan quickly followed by a smattering of Champagne and Oscietra Caviar next will be Salsify Lovage and Smoked Bone Marrow and then a Fudge and Dulcey
caramel Parfait with a bag of cheese and onion Hula Hoops and a mug of tea.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match Thread on 12:10 - Mar 9 with 4055 viewsMick_S

Match Thread on 11:38 - Mar 9 by Nov77

No sky red button tonight?

No red button tonight, Nov.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread on 12:33 - Mar 9 with 3995 viewssimmo

Match Thread on 11:25 - Mar 9 by BrianMcCarthy

I'd like to see the same XI as well.

de Wijs did signal to the bench to come off, though. Even if that wasn't purely precautionary I can see Cameron come back in (captain).

Same. Although De Wijs wouldn't be a bad option to deal with a very direct Wycombe - their set pieces are still their biggest asset so Captain Proud Boy needs to be better if he is to come back in.

Other than that let's not overcomplicate it, not to be arrogant but we ARE better than them, superior defences to Wycombes haven't been able to live with us when we get the ball down and play with tempo and purpose, more of the same here and we will have enough.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Match Thread on 13:14 - Mar 9 with 3940 viewsted_hendrix

Don't anybody mention the words banana skin.

The wording banana splits is acceptable.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 13:26 - Mar 9 with 3908 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 12:33 - Mar 9 by simmo

Same. Although De Wijs wouldn't be a bad option to deal with a very direct Wycombe - their set pieces are still their biggest asset so Captain Proud Boy needs to be better if he is to come back in.

Other than that let's not overcomplicate it, not to be arrogant but we ARE better than them, superior defences to Wycombes haven't been able to live with us when we get the ball down and play with tempo and purpose, more of the same here and we will have enough.

Agreed.

I'd prefer de Wijs tonight, if possible.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 14:01 - Mar 9 with 3842 viewscyprusmel

Match Thread on 12:03 - Mar 9 by ted_hendrix

Don't forget It's a 7.00pm kick off, so do make time/allowances for your dining habits, for my dinner tonight (If anybody is interested) I will be eating the following with a knife and fork and a small tea spoon starting at 5.30pm.

Heritage Beetroot and Bergamot, followed by Damson and Pistachio then White Truffle and Parmesan quickly followed by a smattering of Champagne and Oscietra Caviar next will be Salsify Lovage and Smoked Bone Marrow and then a Fudge and Dulcey

Wot, no jellied eels ?
Match Thread on 14:07 - Mar 9 with 3820 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm going to go for a gutsy 2-1 to rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread on 14:48 - Mar 9 with 3756 viewsNoelmc

Glad we're playing on Tuesday rather than Wednesday this week. I think the weather conditions forecast for tomorrow night would have been a leveller. If we stay with Saturday's team, I think it could be a comfortable 3-0 win to the R's.
Match Thread on 14:52 - Mar 9 with 3741 viewsBoston

Can we stick to this being a match thread, Bryant 3. May 1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread on 15:04 - Mar 9 with 3717 viewsTheChef

These 7pm KOs really are a pain in the ar$e.

Not quite sure why they've implemented them?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 9 with 3652 viewsderbyhoop

You have to ruin the image with the last few words. Hula Hoops? What's wrong with Walker's Crisps?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread on 15:57 - Mar 9 with 3626 viewskensalriser

We go 11th with a six goal winning margin providing Blackburn don't win.

Otherwise we need to lose to stay 16th.

Personally I'd start with the Hula Hoops, accompanied by a fino sherry.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread on 16:00 - Mar 9 with 3619 viewsHantsR

Match Thread on 14:52 - Mar 9 by Boston

Can we stick to this being a match thread, Bryant 3. May 1.

Swans are away this evening.
Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 9 with 3547 viewsBoston

Match Thread on 16:00 - Mar 9 by HantsR

Swans are away this evening.

What an appalling vista...er
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 16:23]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 9 with 3510 viewsjoe90

Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 9 by derbyhoop

You have to ruin the image with the last few words. Hula Hoops? What's wrong with Walker's Crisps?

What's wrong with Walker's? You can't eat them off your fingers, obviously!

I finish work in 24mins. That gives me a two hour window to go for a run/pick up a few beers, cook and eat dinner, bath my daughter and relocate my laptop to the living room. I'm anticipating my wife picking up a couple of the tasks, but much like results in the Championship anything could happen!!

After Saturday's performance surely this must be the first time this season we can confidently predict a Rangers win...3-0

Match Thread on 16:42 - Mar 9 with 3480 viewsPinnerPaul

2-0
Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 9 with 3472 viewsbosh67

This is one of those horrible banana skin games that trips us up but we have to take Wycombe seriously and simply put them away....

...1-1

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Thread on 17:21 - Mar 9 with 3386 viewswelwynranger

Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 9 by derbyhoop

No stick with the Hoops.
The Super Hoops
Match Thread on 17:27 - Mar 9 with 3358 viewsMickS

Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 9 by bosh67

This is one of those horrible banana skin games that trips us up but we have to take Wycombe seriously and simply put them away....

...1-1

Bosh - Ted said no mention of banana skins. What are we to do now?
Match Thread on 17:34 - Mar 9 with 3328 viewsthemodfather

any win will do, we have ballsed these games up , often, in the past. just win. disappointing not on the red button but hey ho...come on you r's
Match Thread on 18:01 - Mar 9 with 3248 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024