Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 116278 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 21:38 - May 22 with 4214 viewsLoyal

Graham Potter on 15:32 - May 22 by 34dfgdf54

He was actually reccomended to Ostersunds by Graeme Jones. Wonder if there would be a chance of him coming back alongside him?

Graeme Jones has turned us down more times than Jim Royal has turned down his heating.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Graham Potter on 22:26 - May 22 with 4029 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Graham Potter on 16:05 - May 22 by ItchySphincter

Possibly. Could be more of a Martinez type of appointment though ..........

I have to say that we're in an entirely different situation now. With Martinez we were in League one and had nothing to lose.
Now we've just come down from the PL EVERY POSSIBLE STEP should be taken to get us back up there this season. We cannot afford to experiment with someone who MIGHT be good , but then again might not.
If he's not it's a year wasted and our chances probably reduce by 50 % of getting promoted the year after.
I know we don't see eye to eye over ML but we should bust our b*lls to get him back in. With a decent budget we'll p*ss the league with him at the helm. If his contract is 10 million to buy out BUY IT OUT. If not we face the prospects of a grim few years while our finances dwindle to nothing again or just get saddled with debt by the Americans and sink further and further before the apply the coup de grace and completely ruin us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Graham Potter on 22:35 - May 22 with 3979 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 22:26 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I have to say that we're in an entirely different situation now. With Martinez we were in League one and had nothing to lose.
Now we've just come down from the PL EVERY POSSIBLE STEP should be taken to get us back up there this season. We cannot afford to experiment with someone who MIGHT be good , but then again might not.
If he's not it's a year wasted and our chances probably reduce by 50 % of getting promoted the year after.
I know we don't see eye to eye over ML but we should bust our b*lls to get him back in. With a decent budget we'll p*ss the league with him at the helm. If his contract is 10 million to buy out BUY IT OUT. If not we face the prospects of a grim few years while our finances dwindle to nothing again or just get saddled with debt by the Americans and sink further and further before the apply the coup de grace and completely ruin us.

He is retiring or at least having time out.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Graham Potter on 22:39 - May 22 with 3962 viewsmax936

It ain't gonna Trumps, time to stop flogging the dead horse.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Graham Potter on 22:39 - May 22 with 3952 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Graham Potter on 22:39 - May 22 by max936

It ain't gonna Trumps, time to stop flogging the dead horse.

Shut yer noise you!

Graham Potter on 22:40 - May 22 with 3941 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Graham Potter on 22:35 - May 22 by thornabyswan

He is retiring or at least having time out.

A good offer and another shot at the big time - I'd be really surprised if he wasn't tempted TBH.

Graham Potter on 22:44 - May 22 with 3914 viewsmax936

Graham Potter on 22:39 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Shut yer noise you!

Well, you can keep getting the pray mat out and praying to his photo, but it ain't happening.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Graham Potter on 22:48 - May 22 with 3897 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You have a good point about us not being able to afford to experiment with someone who might be good.

We also cannot afford to continue with the same recruitment methods that have failed miserably for the last three or four years. We simply can’t continue doing the same thing whilst hoping for a better result. Bringing in someone to work alongside Jenkins as a technical director won’t change much unless the TR and the manager can veto potential signings and have the final say. If Jenkins is just part of the process in order to set budgets then maybe but can anyone see him relinquishing that much power?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 23:02 - May 22 with 3810 viewsBarryTownSwam

Graham Potter on 16:17 - May 22 by Swansea93

Couple of videos if you've got some spare time.

Looks as if he likes to set up like we tried to set up last season !
3 at the back, wing backs, 2 sitting midfielders pushing possession, 1 up top ("to stretch the game" as he says) with two support attackers from wide.
We have the players to play this way at our club, just add some extra quality and I can see this working effectively for us.
Graham Potter on 00:35 - May 23 with 3596 viewsLoyal

Graham Potter on 23:02 - May 22 by BarryTownSwam

3 at the back, wing backs, 2 sitting midfielders pushing possession, 1 up top ("to stretch the game" as he says) with two support attackers from wide.
We have the players to play this way at our club, just add some extra quality and I can see this working effectively for us.

Swansea players are too thick for any of this, they would be knocking Huws door down after 5 minutes wanting to know what 'work hard' means.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Graham Potter on 01:56 - May 23 with 3555 viewsSwan91

formations are not really typical for our old way of play.. and pretty sure CC tried both of them last season. But hopefully he can atleast bring attacking passing football to the team.

I like this possible appointment for 1 reason.. It is exactly like our old appoitments when we were in the Swansea way period. Many people didn't rate the managers much till they did well for us. So will be interesting to see how it goes.

will be all for no reason unless we bring in the right players for him to play his style.

Also hopefully... this good mean a back to promotion season with a possible good cup run?
Graham Potter on 05:48 - May 23 with 3417 viewsstAteSwan

Potter was my first choice. The problem is that he's my first choice in a fictional world where Hew Jenkins doesn't have complete control of transfers.

Potter needs to be given the opportunity to build the squad to match his preferred style. I'm not sure how he's going to react when Jenkins tells him about the next potential star playing for Falkirk that's just ready to break out.
Graham Potter on 06:12 - May 23 with 3392 viewsDr_Winston

Graham Potter on 00:35 - May 23 by Loyal

Swansea players are too thick for any of this, they would be knocking Huws door down after 5 minutes wanting to know what 'work hard' means.

With Monk, Martinez and Britton no longer playing who do you reckon is the most likely candidate to go and see Huw?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Graham Potter on 06:22 - May 23 with 3375 viewsWhiterockin

Graham Potter on 06:12 - May 23 by Dr_Winston

With Monk, Martinez and Britton no longer playing who do you reckon is the most likely candidate to go and see Huw?

Routledge. He got a new contract for no logical reason.
Graham Potter on 06:25 - May 23 with 3367 viewsSWANSEYE

Would be a good appointment as he likes to play football not Hoof Football and would suit the old Swansea Way . . . Now if it is true give him time and give him the financial backing he needs to get this Club moving forward.
Graham Potter on 07:11 - May 23 with 3235 viewsGowerjack

Let's be honest here guys.

If that useless cûnt Jenkins is still in charge of recruitment it doesn't really matter who our manager is.

I'm astonished the fûckwit is still at our football club.

It's a disgrace.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Graham Potter on 07:16 - May 23 with 3208 viewsymaohyd

So, let me get this right.....

On Friday we are rumoured to be announcing Potter as manager?

Just to highlight, for those unaware, the Swedish league has already started, their chairman is completely unaware of any contact between us and Potter and they have a league game tomorrow i believe!

Hmmm.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Graham Potter on 07:22 - May 23 with 3187 viewsjeza739

Graham Potter on 07:11 - May 23 by Gowerjack

If that useless cûnt Jenkins is still in charge of recruitment it doesn't really matter who our manager is.

It's a disgrace.

Couldnt agree more
Graham Potter on 07:36 - May 23 with 3125 viewsComeonyouSwans

Hes also used 4-4-2 quite a lot as well.
Graham Potter on 09:44 - May 23 with 2934 viewsPrivate_Partz

It's a disgrace.

This why I worry about Potter. He seems just like the grateful yes man Jenkins can Lord over. If there is any truth in the rumour I hope Potter is hammering home the recruitment issue to Jenkins. Tell him to stuff the job if he wont play ball.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Graham Potter on 09:49 - May 23 with 2916 viewswaynekerr55

It's a disgrace.

What baffles me is that he has a young family and he's got a truckload of cash. Why would he do that?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Graham Potter on 10:14 - May 23 with 2840 viewsEbo

Taking off the Premier League tinted glasses for one minute, let us not forget he is coming to a club in the second tier, he will have a little more breathing space than the clusterf uck that is the Premier League.

I was apprehensive at first like many, but the more i read about this guy he reminds me a little of Brendan, but without the massive ego and dodgy teeth.

We need to start walking before we can run again and if this fella can get our identity back then he will be a success in my eyes. Forget challenging for promotion, lets get our way of playing back first, if we do find ourselves in a good position for promotion next season then that's a bonus.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Graham Potter on 10:16 - May 23 with 2833 viewsEbo

He looks like Jonny Wilkinson on spice
[Post edited 23 May 2018 10:19]

Graham Potter on 10:20 - May 23 with 2809 viewsomarjack

Graham Potter on 10:14 - May 23 by Ebo

Taking off the Premier League tinted glasses for one minute, let us not forget he is coming to a club in the second tier, he will have a little more breathing space than the clusterf uck that is the Premier League.

I was apprehensive at first like many, but the more i read about this guy he reminds me a little of Brendan, but without the massive ego and dodgy teeth.

We need to start walking before we can run again and if this fella can get our identity back then he will be a success in my eyes. Forget challenging for promotion, lets get our way of playing back first, if we do find ourselves in a good position for promotion next season then that's a bonus.

I'm afraid we have little time to get back into the PL..

I'd say we only have 2 seasons..because in the 3rd season,the parachute payments will be very small in comparison,which will mean we'll have to downsize even more and sell more assets,slash more wages..And in the 4th Championship season and on,we'll be like any other team financially, And our odds for promotion will be the same as the likes of Nottingham and QPR if not worse..

2 seasons of advantage..we need to be fast..not experiment.

btw I'm not opposed to Potter. It's an exciting appointment. But I'm hoping for a fast effect. There isn't much time.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Graham Potter on 10:22 - May 23 with 2801 viewsEbo

Graham Potter on 16:55 - May 22 by longlostjack

Maybe we shouldn't write off young Toshack either. These guys have all been pretty successful and would also have been considered high risk on appointment.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/julian-nagelsmann-domenico-tedesco

On Netflix there is a really good documentary following the 3 German managers over a season. St Pauli, Stuttgart and Heidelsburg. Really worth a watch mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024