Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread 10:59 - Aug 29 with 48376 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:02 - Aug 31 with 3430 viewsinspector

2 nil loss.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:31 - Aug 31 with 3356 viewslegoman

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:02 - Aug 31 by inspector

2 nil loss.

You must be on the wrong forum fella. Can't you tell? We're not at home to Mr Negativity here! 2 nil Swans.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:11 - Aug 31 with 3263 views1964white

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:19 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Saw them at the V fest when they headlined with Morrisey some years ago. Sh*t weather but great music all around. The divine comedy were superb as was Mozzer.

Love Morrissey & the Smiths too

Both superb live
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:18 - Aug 31 with 3246 viewsLibertarian

On train heading North.

Close one with a few goals. Feeling confident this morning though.

2-3
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:41 - Aug 31 with 3197 viewsThrasher6

To quote the BBC site....
Leeds United have won their last 10 home matches in all competitions against Swansea - their longest-ever home winning run against an opponent.
F@ck it...1-2

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:54 - Aug 31 with 3162 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:11 - Aug 31 by 1964white

Love Morrissey & the Smiths too

Both superb live

Bang on
Just in Batley enjoying the wonderful Yorkshire hospitality. Peroni, Pie n chips

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:20 - Aug 31 with 3078 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:41 - Aug 31 by Thrasher6

To quote the BBC site....
Leeds United have won their last 10 home matches in all competitions against Swansea - their longest-ever home winning run against an opponent.
F@ck it...1-2

We seem to be smashing the old records these days so could be due a win there.

I've had a check and for all the teams that Leeds have played so far, they have a combined points total of 26

For all of the teams we have played so far, they have a points total of 33 - so according to that, we may have played the slightly better teams?

I think it will be a close game, if we start well and are really up for it we could get something - which ever team wants it the most may win this one.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 12:21]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:25 - Aug 31 with 3053 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:20 - Aug 31 by Swanseaman

I've had a check and for all the teams that Leeds have played so far, they have a combined points total of 26

For all of the teams we have played so far, they have a points total of 33 - so according to that, we may have played the slightly better teams?

I think it will be a close game, if we start well and are really up for it we could get something - which ever team wants it the most may win this one.

A red card or two if we start playing them off the pitch.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:26 - Aug 31 with 3057 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:20 - Aug 31 by Swanseaman

What’s the total points accumulation for Cardiff’s opponents so far I wonder?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:36 - Aug 31 with 3021 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:26 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

What’s the total points accumulation for Cardiff’s opponents so far I wonder?

22 points for their first 5 games, 23 for 6 games with the Fulham 1-1

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:07 - Aug 31 with 2950 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:36 - Aug 31 by Swanseaman

22 points for their first 5 games, 23 for 6 games with the Fulham 1-1

Ah, we’ve played teams that are 1.5 to 2 times better than Cardiff has.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:17 - Aug 31 with 2909 viewsunion_jack

What happened to “Jack Evans Championship Debut” thread?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

M62 Severe accident at 1pm on 13:18 - Aug 31 with 2912 viewsWxmJax

Anyone going to match, really bad accident between Jct 22 and 24. 2 lanes closed. Severe tailbacks building up, my son is stuck in it. Find alternative route if you can

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:29 - Aug 31 with 2862 viewsunion_jack

Neither Declan John or Tom Carroll will feature against Leeds today. They’re both in the U23s against Stoke.

3-2 Swans after 63”.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:55 - Aug 31 with 2770 viewsMrSwerve

I'm going for 2-2.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Aug 31 with 2702 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Dhanda over Byers again.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 31 with 2616 viewsmonmouth

Would have been Naughton and Byers for this one for me, but it’s nip and tuck. Fulton, or someone needs to be all over Hernandez.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Aug 31 with 2588 viewslonglostjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Would have been Naughton and Byers for this one for me, but it’s nip and tuck. Fulton, or someone needs to be all over Hernandez.

Snap.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Aug 31 with 2567 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yikes

Its just a ride.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Aug 31 with 2440 viewsSwanseaman

I'd have left Bidwell out for this one, he may be a bit slow for the Leeds front men

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Aug 31 with 2419 viewswestside

Wurzels 2- 2 Boro FT

Keeps wurzels two points behind us
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Aug 31 with 2282 viewsA_Fans_Dad

As my son suggested this game will probably be decided in the mid field and Hernandez is key.
They have to find a way to control him, perhaps Ayew can swarm him.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:57 - Aug 31 with 2012 viewsDJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:38 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s only young. Probably not heard of Radiohead

I'm 52 you dull cúnt . If he really meant to type Palo Honey in reference to Pabs then he is more bonkers than you and I put together mate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Aug 31 with 1965 viewsDDCH

Anyone know if there is there a stream or comms anywhere? As radio wales will no doubt have the egg friendly

Thanks

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 31 with 1795 viewsDJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Aug 31 by DDCH

Anyone know if there is there a stream or comms anywhere? As radio wales will no doubt have the egg friendly

Thanks

On DAB R/Wales... in Swansea area at least.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024