Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berbatov 14:25 - Nov 3 with 19575 viewsJango

Bradley confirms interest
Berbatov on 22:30 - Nov 3 with 1944 viewsbonymine

Berbatov on 19:58 - Nov 3 by Murph75

If we're this desperate why don't we sign Adebayor?

Bob Latchford must only just be the wrong side of 60 FFS ..... could still do a job up top with Curt supplying the crosses 😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Berbatov on 22:32 - Nov 3 with 1937 viewsMurph75

Berbatov on 22:30 - Nov 3 by bonymine

Bob Latchford must only just be the wrong side of 60 FFS ..... could still do a job up top with Curt supplying the crosses 😂😂😂

There's a few on here who'd put up a fight than some of the current lot.
Berbatov on 22:34 - Nov 3 with 1930 viewsmarchamjack

I actually thought the whole Berbatov thing was a pss take.

Been on twitter and seen BB's comments on him...dear fckn God...he is serious about possibly signing him. You couldn't make it up. What have we come to. Joke on the pitch. Joke off the pitch. Joke manager.

And they want our ST money next month...

I honestly don't know what to say to add a positive note here.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Berbatov on 22:35 - Nov 3 with 1926 viewsSoberBaker

Berbatov on 22:30 - Nov 3 by Murph75

In what way would you think he'd bore them?

His nasal drone?

His ability to say "errrm" after every sentence?

Because he's a bit of a c*nt?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 22:36]

AMOW

Berbatov on 22:37 - Nov 3 with 1912 viewsMurph75

Berbatov on 22:35 - Nov 3 by SoberBaker

His nasal drone?

His ability to say "errrm" after every sentence?

Because he's a bit of a c*nt?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 22:36]

Not a fan then?
Berbatov on 22:38 - Nov 3 with 1900 viewsbonymine

Berbatov on 22:34 - Nov 3 by marchamjack

Been on twitter and seen BB's comments on him...dear fckn God...he is serious about possibly signing him. You couldn't make it up. What have we come to. Joke on the pitch. Joke off the pitch. Joke manager.

Tell you what keep your season ticket money until the New Year to see what 'INVESTMENT' (!!) the January transfer window brings first 😂😂

Don't hold your breath mind !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Berbatov on 22:39 - Nov 3 with 1899 viewsbluenile

Berbatov on 22:29 - Nov 3 by dobjack2

If true what Fecking formation would he fit in? The rest of the team would need to do his share of the running for him.

I know I had mushrooms for tea but I didn't realise what type they were until I read this.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Berbatov on 22:40 - Nov 3 with 1891 viewsSoberBaker

Berbatov on 22:37 - Nov 3 by Murph75

Not a fan then?

What gave you that impression?

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

Berbatov on 22:42 - Nov 3 with 1881 viewsMurph75

Berbatov on 22:40 - Nov 3 by SoberBaker

What gave you that impression?

They don't call me Columbo for nothing
Berbatov on 01:27 - Nov 4 with 1767 viewsSwansNZ

We never did find out who the money men behind the takeover deal were, did we?

What has been going on these last few weeks would suggest it’s a billionaire Cardiff supporter (maybe Tan himself), just looking to f**k us up every way possible.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Berbatov on 06:09 - Nov 4 with 1719 viewsjackal

What we need now is players who are prepared to sweat blood for the shirt. Players who will battle and scrap and play for each other.

We don't need lazy, arrogant has-beens.
Berbatov on 06:39 - Nov 4 with 1706 viewsAnotherJohn

Not sure about Berbatov, but I said a few weeks ago that things were so bad that we needed to look at the free agent market given that January is probably too late.
Berbatov on 07:21 - Nov 4 with 1678 viewsGriffting

Martin caceres is still a free agent.. got to be decent option at both centre back and right back?

Raul meireles too.. at 33 might be getting on but always remember him having an good engine.

Also, Jefferson Farfan a free agent now too.. what's he like these days? Was decent for Shalke.
Berbatov on 07:25 - Nov 4 with 1670 viewsmarchamjack

Berbatov on 01:27 - Nov 4 by SwansNZ

We never did find out who the money men behind the takeover deal were, did we?

What has been going on these last few weeks would suggest it’s a billionaire Cardiff supporter (maybe Tan himself), just looking to f**k us up every way possible.

Way things are going, if Tan stepped out of the shadows, trousers up round his neck, stroking a fluffy white pussy...I don't think I'd be surprised!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Berbatov on 07:30 - Nov 4 with 1656 viewsSwansNZ

Berbatov on 07:25 - Nov 4 by marchamjack

Way things are going, if Tan stepped out of the shadows, trousers up round his neck, stroking a fluffy white pussy...I don't think I'd be surprised!

A fluffy white pussy, you say?
Loyal will be along shortly to tell us a story about his Aunty Beryl

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Berbatov on 07:43 - Nov 4 with 1635 viewsPrivate_Partz

This player was one of the greats in his time but work ethic was not one of his strong points. When he left Fulham he looked the laziest player to ever walk this earth.
Now at 35 Bob is looking at him! Nothing surprises me anymore. He may come here a fitter player that he has ever been and on top of his game. More likely he is coming here to go out to pasture and earn one last big pay day.
I am starting to think that never mind how good a transfer window we have in January that Bob is just not up to the job of knitting it all together.
I know it is early days and harsh but it does not look good. The last thing he needs now is a tw@tting by Man U.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Berbatov on 07:52 - Nov 4 with 1628 views3swan

I've seen the video and don't believe it was anything but a "yes we know about him comment" and that BB is looking at all options available to him.

Can't see anything in it, but as the old saying goes 'never say never'
Berbatov on 09:02 - Nov 4 with 1561 viewsOldjack

Berbatov on 19:56 - Nov 3 by Kilkennyjack

Berbarov - yes and keep him for the home games when we are on top and he just might score the goals neeede to keep us up. Out goal scoring is a massive concern. Who is even going to get 10 ? Answer : nobody.

Keep him for home games you say ,fuk off, why should us ST holders have to put up with him, and if you think Lazy bollocks will bang them in you'll be very disappointed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Berbatov on 09:04 - Nov 4 with 1556 viewsjasper_T

Berbatov on 21:50 - Nov 3 by Oldjack

no, but if there was a crazy choice ,him or Berbatov, who would you choose?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 21:52]

The one that wanted the least wages because no way should neither be actually playing for us.
Berbatov on 09:06 - Nov 4 with 1552 viewsjasper_T

Berbatov on 06:09 - Nov 4 by jackal

What we need now is players who are prepared to sweat blood for the shirt. Players who will battle and scrap and play for each other.

We don't need lazy, arrogant has-beens.

We need talent far more than we need "passion". We've got plenty of mediocre players who work hard.
Berbatov on 10:07 - Nov 4 with 1495 viewsandypitt56

Berbatov on 21:50 - Nov 3 by Oldjack

no, but if there was a crazy choice ,him or Berbatov, who would you choose?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 21:52]

is that seriously a choice? as has been said on her, Trundle couldn't cut I in the championship. Berbatov has been a proven goal scorer in the prem. He might not be the player he was but he's still streets ahead of trundle. This is a problem that runs deep in the club, they think that club legends can cut it. hence why we still have the likes of Rangel and Britton in the team. they should have been replaced years ago. FYI Britton will always be my favourite player, but we should have more quality in the squad.
Berbatov (n/t) on 10:16 - Nov 4 with 1470 viewsmax936

Berbatov on 10:07 - Nov 4 by andypitt56

is that seriously a choice? as has been said on her, Trundle couldn't cut I in the championship. Berbatov has been a proven goal scorer in the prem. He might not be the player he was but he's still streets ahead of trundle. This is a problem that runs deep in the club, they think that club legends can cut it. hence why we still have the likes of Rangel and Britton in the team. they should have been replaced years ago. FYI Britton will always be my favourite player, but we should have more quality in the squad.

In fairness to Brits he's trying to do two jobs, look after the back 4 and get things moving further up the field, a younger player would find that work load tough, but an older player like Leon is never gonna carry it off in the Premiership, fukme not even Pirlo could do it, Xavi played well into his 30ies, but look who he had in front of him Iniesta.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 10:21]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Berbatov on 10:20 - Nov 4 with 1464 viewsOldjack

Berbatov on 10:07 - Nov 4 by andypitt56

Look, Berbatov SG Truns has to be complete joke ,normal used on April fools day

To even consider any of them to help us out is madness

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Berbatov on 10:25 - Nov 4 with 1447 viewsJackFish

Berbatov on 07:21 - Nov 4 by Griffting

Martin caceres is still a free agent.. got to be decent option at both centre back and right back?

Raul meireles too.. at 33 might be getting on but always remember him having an good engine.

Also, Jefferson Farfan a free agent now too.. what's he like these days? Was decent for Shalke.

I have no idea what kind of state any of those guys are in at the moment, but all three sound like they would improve our squad if they're anywhere near the level they used to be.
Berbatov on 10:25 - Nov 4 with 1447 viewsJack11

I know a 35 year old Bulgarian fag smoker too Bob - he does a bit of garden clearing cash in hand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024