Filter:
ALL posts (24567)
You are not currently logged in which will enable you to customise the board including hiding posts or ignoring users. Log in or register a new account.
| ![]()
Your Report: West Ham UnitedGeoff78 wrote: Lamptey and Kemper are very different players so I can understand why the sub was made but Lamptey had barely got on the pitch when WHU scored down his side. I did think there was an earlier foul on Vale, but as our pen wasn't we can't complain. I thought Kamara was excellent. Although we bossed the game for 60 minutes we didn't create enough good chances. Still a result I'd have happily Player Ratings: West Ham United
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Moderators: Jeff Northernr Support
Online now: Beckenhamhoop BristolR colinallcars E17hoop Gaz66 Hunterhoop Kiwi76 Lanhoop Loyalitat MancR OxheyR Paddyhoops QPR_Hibs Rassilon rbee RichardKeoghFanBoy R_from_afar s1cRanger sexton StreathamRanger Support switchingcode TK1 tonyQPR TwoHalves and 1105 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.
Online now: Beckenhamhoop BristolR colinallcars E17hoop Gaz66 Hunterhoop Kiwi76 Lanhoop Loyalitat MancR OxheyR Paddyhoops QPR_Hibs Rassilon rbee RichardKeoghFanBoy R_from_afar s1cRanger sexton StreathamRanger Support switchingcode TK1 tonyQPR TwoHalves and 1105 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.
|
|




