Filter:
ALL posts (24570)
You are not currently logged in which will enable you to customise the board including hiding posts or ignoring users. Log in or register a new account.
| ![]()
Your Report: West Ham UnitedGeoff78 wrote: Lamptey and Kemper are very different players so I can understand why the sub was made but Lamptey had barely got on the pitch when WHU scored down his side. I did think there was an earlier foul on Vale, but as our pen wasn't we can't complain. I thought Kamara was excellent. Although we bossed the game for 60 minutes we didn't create enough good chances. Still a result I'd have happily Player Ratings: West Ham United
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Moderators: Jeff Northernr Support
Online now: 100percent 1JD Burnleyhoop colinallcars connell10 EuroRanger francisbowles hook_hoops HoopCellBlockE Lanhoop Maggsinho Mick_S Myke PinnerR priceyparkrangers QPROslo qpr_1968 Rassilon RichardKeoghFanBoy stevec Stocktake Toast_R Watford_Ranger and 1519 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.
Online now: 100percent 1JD Burnleyhoop colinallcars connell10 EuroRanger francisbowles hook_hoops HoopCellBlockE Lanhoop Maggsinho Mick_S Myke PinnerR priceyparkrangers QPROslo qpr_1968 Rassilon RichardKeoghFanBoy stevec Stocktake Toast_R Watford_Ranger and 1519 guests have all visited the site in the last ten minutes.
|
|




