Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zagreb 02:24 - Jun 8 with 6052 views34dfgdf54

Anyone out here keep your wits about you.

8 of us out having a quiet beer, ended up being set upon by lads in balaclavas carrying knives. F*cking scary, different level out here.
Zagreb on 02:49 - Jun 8 with 4826 viewsBluebird

Where you staying? Your more than welcome to join us
Zagreb on 05:30 - Jun 8 with 4746 views34dfgdf54

Zagreb on 02:49 - Jun 8 by Bluebird

These apartments over by that muller place.

We got here late so was out alone, group of boys from north wales warned us luckily so we made an exit sharpish. Today will be alright as we’ll be out with the masses but it’s definitely going to kick off imo.

Cowardly c*nts carrying knives though, no time for that whatsoever.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2019 7:42]
Zagreb on 07:18 - Jun 8 with 4600 viewspencoedjack

Your in Zagreb away watching Wales on a Swansea City message board?

Sad
Zagreb on 07:26 - Jun 8 with 4585 viewsjackrmee

Zagreb on 07:18 - Jun 8 by pencoedjack

Your in Zagreb away watching Wales on a Swansea City message board?

Sad

Why's that sad?

Maybe they are interested in who their club is going to sell next, or appoint as manager.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Zagreb on 09:22 - Jun 8 with 4285 viewsmajorraglan

Zagreb on 05:30 - Jun 8 by 34dfgdf54

We got here late so was out alone, group of boys from north wales warned us luckily so we made an exit sharpish. Today will be alright as we’ll be out with the masses but it’s definitely going to kick off imo.

Stay safe, hope the trip goes ok and we get 3 points today.
Zagreb on 09:33 - Jun 8 with 4242 viewsthornabyswan

Zagreb on 07:26 - Jun 8 by jackrmee

Why's that sad?

Maybe they are interested in who their club is going to sell next, or appoint as manager.

Not sad at all nice to give fellow Wales fans a bit of warning on what is happening out there.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Zagreb on 09:37 - Jun 8 with 4220 viewsraynor94

Zagreb on 09:33 - Jun 8 by thornabyswan

Not sad at all nice to give fellow Wales fans a bit of warning on what is happening out there.

Nice to hear

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Zagreb on 09:57 - Jun 8 with 4161 viewsladyjack

Zagreb on 05:30 - Jun 8 by 34dfgdf54

Be careful Risca the majority of them in Croatia was said to be on the other side to us in ww2 and you know some football fan ultra's are like in that part of the World.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2019 10:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Zagreb on 10:09 - Jun 8 with 4100 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

A nice touch.
Zagreb on 10:17 - Jun 8 with 4053 viewsNotLoyal

Nice gesture.
About time. However if he stays with all the jacks there they will be loads 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Zagreb on 10:28 - Jun 8 with 4021 viewsNeath_Jack

Good man.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Zagreb on 11:10 - Jun 8 with 3894 views34dfgdf54

All fine today, fans of all clubs mixing. Just one of those places you need to be in a big group, cowards picking off small groups using weapons etc.
Zagreb on 12:39 - Jun 8 with 3697 viewsTonyrefail

Zagreb on 11:10 - Jun 8 by 34dfgdf54

All fine today, fans of all clubs mixing. Just one of those places you need to be in a big group, cowards picking off small groups using weapons etc.

Thanks for the post Risca. I'm not out in Croatia but am flying to Budapest for Tuesdays game with my mate and son - so being aware of things like this is potentially really important. Thanks!
Zagreb on 13:48 - Jun 8 with 3520 viewsSwanjaxs

Yes a nice touch indeed from someone who loves coming on here giving it the big one all the time...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Zagreb on 15:20 - Jun 8 with 3342 viewsInTheCity

Zagreb on 12:39 - Jun 8 by Tonyrefail

Thanks for the post Risca. I'm not out in Croatia but am flying to Budapest for Tuesdays game with my mate and son - so being aware of things like this is potentially really important. Thanks!

Likewise.
I’m flying out to Budapest tomorrow. Travelling alone and arriving late so thanks for the heads up.

There was a load of Hungarian ultras, all in black tee shirts, on our campsite after Bordeaux in 2016, they were a right moody lot.
Although I was in Budapest for the friendly in 2005ish and had no problems at all..

Looking forward to the next 4 days immensely though! 🍺🍺🍺
Zagreb on 16:47 - Jun 8 with 3143 viewsFieryJack

Zagreb on 09:57 - Jun 8 by ladyjack

Be careful Risca the majority of them in Croatia was said to be on the other side to us in ww2 and you know some football fan ultra's are like in that part of the World.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2019 10:13]

Great shame that nobody today has any awareness of the vile & sadistic atrocities carried out by the Croatian Ustashe (fascists) in WW2.

Even senior German officers were sickened and appalled by what they witnessed in Croatia, and disassociated themselves from it.

Everyone's heard of Auschwitz - and now it's about time people googled the word Jasenovac, and found out what these filthy, Croatian fascist bast*rds were responsible for.

Those balaclava thugs in Zagreb are probably direct descendants.
Zagreb on 17:03 - Jun 8 with 3085 viewsladyjack

Zagreb on 16:47 - Jun 8 by FieryJack

Great shame that nobody today has any awareness of the vile & sadistic atrocities carried out by the Croatian Ustashe (fascists) in WW2.

Even senior German officers were sickened and appalled by what they witnessed in Croatia, and disassociated themselves from it.

Everyone's heard of Auschwitz - and now it's about time people googled the word Jasenovac, and found out what these filthy, Croatian fascist bast*rds were responsible for.

It was the Communists that fought the German Nazi's and Croat fascists tooth and nail, the Communists gave everybody equal rights after the war, yet our lot over here these days think the Communists are baddies.
Zagreb on 17:13 - Jun 8 with 3056 viewsmajorraglan

Zagreb on 12:39 - Jun 8 by Tonyrefail

In lots of places you won’t have any hassle, but there’s always scum wherever you go.
A couple of mates went out to the Ukraine a few years ago to watch Wales, they are both really tidy guys and they got picked off by some ultras. One was in his late teens the other in his 50s.

The ultra types need a good hiding off the cops followed by some real jail time.
Zagreb on 17:55 - Jun 8 with 2943 viewsCaptain_Sham

Watch out for the locals. Fond drive-by wunking. Grim video on twitter earlier.

Its just a ride.

Zagreb on 18:00 - Jun 8 with 2931 viewsexiledclaseboy

Zagreb on 17:55 - Jun 8 by Captain_Sham

Watch out for the locals. Fond drive-by wunking. Grim video on twitter earlier.

Eek.

Poll: Tory leader

Zagreb on 07:01 - Jun 9 with 2484 viewsLohengrin

Zagreb on 17:03 - Jun 8 by ladyjack

It was the Communists that fought the German Nazi's and Croat fascists tooth and nail, the Communists gave everybody equal rights after the war, yet our lot over here these days think the Communists are baddies.

”...the Communists gave everybody equal rights after the war...”

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Zagreb on 07:15 - Jun 9 with 2463 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Zagreb on 16:47 - Jun 8 by FieryJack

Probably fascism’s home more than Berlin ever was. Many thousands of Serbs were martyred by this vile lot due to their ethno religious hatred. People seemed to forget that in the 90’s.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Zagreb on 15:22 - Jun 9 with 2050 viewsBadlands

Zagreb on 17:03 - Jun 8 by ladyjack

Yugoslavia was incredibly complicated but kept 'non-aligned' by Tito for many years.
We travelled through just after his death and found the heavily armed border guards on the train in the north (on the border with Trieste) were happy for us to sit in the corridor and accepted what we said was in out camping bags & rucksacks.

When they opened the door to a packed carriage and asked, "English' but got, 'Nein, Deutch' even traveller and their bags were searched and question.
On leaving the senior officer winked at us and said, 'We still remember the war!'
The area had been subject to Nazi ethnic cleansing in the 40s.

But, when we reached Belgrade (Serbia) the mood of the locals was very dark and threatening as there was a communist youth alley in town. A Nazi / Fascist Asia puppet through WW2.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Zagreb on 15:28 - Jun 9 with 2031 viewspencoedjack

Zagreb on 13:48 - Jun 8 by Swanjaxs

Yes a nice touch indeed from someone who loves coming on here giving it the big one all the time...

There’s some pretty naive fukers (or those who’ve never followed Wales away) on here if they think the Basseys would help out Jacks following Wales away

With his posting history Bluebird would be in that category
Zagreb on 20:48 - Jun 9 with 1827 viewstaffpunk

Zagreb on 15:28 - Jun 9 by pencoedjack

There’s some pretty naive fukers (or those who’ve never followed Wales away) on here if they think the Basseys would help out Jacks following Wales away

With his posting history Bluebird would be in that category

My lot would...not last Century mind...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024