Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack Cooper? 21:51 - Oct 22 with 3336 viewsSwanDownUnder

out!

According to people who don't even attend games.
Sack Cooper? on 21:52 - Oct 22 with 1982 viewsGeoffThom

I attend games and after the games I’ve witnessed he won’t last till xmas at this rate
Sack Cooper? on 21:55 - Oct 22 with 1952 viewsdickythorpe

Who's calling for him to be sacked?
Sack Cooper? on 21:59 - Oct 22 with 1901 viewsblackpooljack

Sack Cooper? on 21:55 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

Who's calling for him to be sacked?

I did after the stoke game and tbh following Barnsley and tonight I dont think i've changed my mind. We are so far away from playing the way we did under GP its untrue.
Sack Cooper? on 21:59 - Oct 22 with 1888 viewsdickythorpe

Sack Cooper? on 21:59 - Oct 22 by blackpooljack

I did after the stoke game and tbh following Barnsley and tonight I dont think i've changed my mind. We are so far away from playing the way we did under GP its untrue.

I respect your opinion.
Sack Cooper? on 21:59 - Oct 22 with 1888 viewsSmellyplumz

Sack Cooper? on 21:59 - Oct 22 by blackpooljack

Who do you want in to replace him?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sack Cooper? on 22:04 - Oct 22 with 1850 viewsFireboy2

Sack Cooper? on 21:52 - Oct 22 by GeoffThom

I attend games and after the games I’ve witnessed he won’t last till xmas at this rate

I agree Geoff, cooper doesnt seem to have a clue but whats more worrying is the players dont seem to want to give 100%

A big marker will be on sunday, if they cant get up for a massive derby they dont deserve to play for us.
Sack Cooper? on 22:04 - Oct 22 with 1851 viewsGeoffThom

Sack Cooper? on 21:59 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

Stupid question there people out there ,who do you want or would you rather keep the man just for the sake of it🤔
Sack Cooper? on 22:05 - Oct 22 with 1827 viewsGeoffThom

Sack Cooper? on 22:04 - Oct 22 by Fireboy2

I agree Geoff, cooper doesnt seem to have a clue but whats more worrying is the players dont seem to want to give 100%

A big marker will be on sunday, if they cant get up for a massive derby they dont deserve to play for us.

We get stuffed sun and I think it’s over for him all respect will go
We are not playing like we did WHY?....???
Login to get fewer ads

Sack Cooper? on 22:08 - Oct 22 with 1807 viewsSmellyplumz

Sack Cooper? on 22:04 - Oct 22 by GeoffThom

Stupid question there people out there ,who do you want or would you rather keep the man just for the sake of it🤔

I don't want him sacked love so I'd give him a chance, who do you want in to replace him

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Sack Cooper? on 22:11 - Oct 22 with 1783 viewsblackpooljack

Sack Cooper? on 21:59 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

I have no opinion on a replacement. But Coops remit when getting the job was to play attractive attacking football and he's failing on both counts, and his team selection and positioning in the main has been awful
Sack Cooper? on 22:13 - Oct 22 with 1759 viewsicecoldjack

Sack Cooper? on 22:04 - Oct 22 by Fireboy2

More to the point, if they arnt up for it then could that be a way to hang the manager out to dry ?

Not sure if the players have started lose faith in him or that he's just been worked out by other managers after the first month where everyone can look at how we play, does Cooper have any answers ?

He isn't making the right selections right now, we've seen that with so many managers here, it's a pointer, and not a good one.
Sack Cooper? on 22:15 - Oct 22 with 1752 viewsGeoffThom

Sack Cooper? on 22:08 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

I don't want him sacked love so I'd give him a chance, who do you want in to replace him

There are times in all my years of watching football when you see a manager is lost or losing the plot
At present cooper is heading into that category
All the give him a chance in the world doesn’t improve things and they are dead men walking
This looks like history repeating itself
He was stumped tonight he didn’t know what to do and the last 4 home games have been the same
Sack Cooper? on 22:16 - Oct 22 with 1731 viewsSmellyplumz

Sack Cooper? on 22:15 - Oct 22 by GeoffThom

There are times in all my years of watching football when you see a manager is lost or losing the plot
All the give him a chance in the world doesn’t improve things and they are dead men walking
He was stumped tonight he didn’t know what to do and the last 4 home games have been the same

Who do you want to replace him Geoff? I'd like benitez.

Sack Cooper? on 22:18 - Oct 22 with 1721 viewspencoedjack

Can’t disagree with that
Sack Cooper? on 22:20 - Oct 22 with 1704 viewsGeoffThom

Sack Cooper? on 22:16 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

Who do you want to replace him Geoff? I'd like benitez.

I’ve no preference yet the special one be good🙄🙄🙄
Sack Cooper? on 22:24 - Oct 22 with 1667 viewsicecoldjack

I feel exactly the same, once they start going quiet and have that resigned look it's hard to see a way out, hopefully he's just got the flu !
Sack Cooper? on 22:51 - Oct 22 with 1556 viewsLeonWasGod

Sack Cooper? on 22:20 - Oct 22 by GeoffThom

I’ve no preference yet the special one be good🙄🙄🙄

Alan Pardew isn’t that special

Interesting times. If Coops can’t pull things round by end of November, he could be in a bit of trouble.
Sack Cooper? on 22:51 - Oct 22 with 1553 views34dfgdf54

This.

Completely lost his marbles imo.

I recall Phil saying on here that Birch has said to him even if we have a bad run, he has full faith in Cooper and believes completely in what he’s trying to do here. He needs reinforcements in central midfield in January desperately. Easier said than done but Carroll to move on and two in sharpish hopefully. If this means giving captaincy back to VDH then good, Grimes should NOT EVER be a shoe in for starting XI
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 22:51]
Sack Cooper? on 23:03 - Oct 22 with 1491 viewsicecoldjack

Sack Cooper? on 22:51 - Oct 22 by 34dfgdf54

This.

I recall Phil saying on here that Birch has said to him even if we have a bad run, he has full faith in Cooper and believes completely in what he’s trying to do here. He needs reinforcements in central midfield in January desperately. Easier said than done but Carroll to move on and two in sharpish hopefully. If this means giving captaincy back to VDH then good, Grimes should NOT EVER be a shoe in for starting XI

We had a perfectly good midfield player and he was captain but we let him go for free, Leroy Fer has been missed greatly the last 4/5 games, it’s clear to see Grimes is half the player without him at the moment .

Consider the money we spent on average players that I can’t even remember I’m sure we could stretched to a decent wedge for fer, especially as it was an open secret Ollie and James were off.

Once again the club fail us by saving a penny and losing a pound.

We won’t be investing in January IMO, not unless we move on some decent wage earners.
Sack Cooper? on 23:10 - Oct 22 with 1477 viewsjack247

Sacking him seems very premature, but something certainly needs to be done. We looked like we were playing with apathy tonight. Midfielders not desperate for the ball and looking to get it forward too quickly rather than building an attack that supports the front man.

Isn’t Mike Marsh meant to be the sergeant major? Someone needs to fire that team up. Looks like we’re lacking an inspiration or leader on and off the pitch at the moment.
Sack Cooper? on 23:11 - Oct 22 with 1473 viewsDr_Winston

There are a number of questions that can rightly be asked of Cooper.

Why, if Peterson is capable of playing like that, have we been playing Celina out wide all season with rarely a sign of KP.

Why Roberts is starting any games ahead of Naughton.

Why has Wilmot not had a look in at DM when our midfield has been weak as piss all season?

Why are his subs invariably late and generally like for like?

Why are we so f*cking slow at moving the ball? Why are the players generally standing around like statues instead of moving into space to receive it? Why is the first instinct of so many players to pass it sideways or backwards even when there's a glaringly obvious forward ball to play?

I'm not sure he's entirely at fault tho. The decision to move Fer on was clearly based on the money and the failure to replace him has to go down as a club one. We have a gaping void in the middle of our team that allows opposing sides to cut through us at will and makes it ten times harder to do the same ourselves, and he doesn't have a whole lot of tools to put that right as it stands.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sack Cooper? on 23:14 - Oct 22 with 1461 viewsploppy

Sack Cooper? on 22:51 - Oct 22 by 34dfgdf54

This.

Not sure what's happened to Grimes. He's not a leader, that's for sure. His percentage ball is out to Bidwell on the left, who in fairness doesn't have much choice - he either plays it back a la Neil Taylor, or tries to play a sort of wall pass down the line which immediately puts the receiver (Peterson tonight) under pressure. It would be nice if Grimes played the ball forward once in a while - although you could argue there's not many options in front of him. He also dithers on the ball sometimes - and that's the one thing you can't do as a defensive midfielder. He did it tonight in the first half and put us in trouble immediately. Don't know what the alternative is though. Wilmot?
Sack Cooper? on 23:16 - Oct 22 with 1450 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sack Cooper? on 23:11 - Oct 22 by Dr_Winston

There are a number of questions that can rightly be asked of Cooper.

Why, if Peterson is capable of playing like that, have we been playing Celina out wide all season with rarely a sign of KP.

Why Roberts is starting any games ahead of Naughton.

Why has Wilmot not had a look in at DM when our midfield has been weak as piss all season?

Why are his subs invariably late and generally like for like?

Why are we so f*cking slow at moving the ball? Why are the players generally standing around like statues instead of moving into space to receive it? Why is the first instinct of so many players to pass it sideways or backwards even when there's a glaringly obvious forward ball to play?

I'm not sure he's entirely at fault tho. The decision to move Fer on was clearly based on the money and the failure to replace him has to go down as a club one. We have a gaping void in the middle of our team that allows opposing sides to cut through us at will and makes it ten times harder to do the same ourselves, and he doesn't have a whole lot of tools to put that right as it stands.

Warnock must be rubbing his hands. They just have to turn up to win with our players seemingly not wanting to play for Cooper any more.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sack Cooper? on 23:18 - Oct 22 with 1444 viewswestside

That was appalling tonight.

You could see the players body language before the kick off.

We look like a team of statues who can't be ar8ed.

We have been awfull home and away.
Sack Cooper? on 23:26 - Oct 22 with 1412 viewsFireboy2

Sack Cooper? on 23:18 - Oct 22 by westside

That was appalling tonight.

You could see the players body language before the kick off.

We look like a team of statues who can't be ar8ed.

We have been awfull home and away.

Even though we havent been playing well we havent lost away from home.

Its the total opposite of last season, what the fvck is going on?

Btw sack cooper? Dont be so daft, he deserves til at least xmas but if this slump continues then i cant see him lasting another month, which is a damn shame
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024