Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just totally crap 16:54 - Oct 5 with 6962 viewsbazzool

What a crap game, and of all people to score , bl00dy clucas, the swans weren't up for it at all, and what a waste of £7.99 , to watch that, they should be ashamed of today's performance I don't care what anyone says
Just totally crap on 16:56 - Oct 5 with 5800 viewsunion_jack

And nor should you care what anyone else says because if they disagree with you then they’re talking out of their @rse!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Just totally crap on 16:58 - Oct 5 with 5763 viewsbiggar

Yeah. Poor result for us but let's face it, we would be chuffed if we had been offered this position at the start of the season.

Mind you, I bet Clucas feels chuffed with himself, especially after that abuse he got when we lost at home to Brighton a couple of seasons ago.
Just totally crap on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 5664 viewsdickythorpe

Stoke totally deserved to win. We had no creativity at all.
Just totally crap on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 5656 views1462jack

That was hard to watch we had nothing in the middle of the park , we’re second best , couldn’t pass water
Just totally crap on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 5653 views34dfgdf54

Just totally crap on 17:02 - Oct 5 by dickythorpe

They have better footballers than us unfortunately, it happens.

I can’t get over how they are bottom, what a cluster f*ck.
Just totally crap on 17:04 - Oct 5 with 5619 viewsdickythorpe

Just totally crap on 17:02 - Oct 5 by 34dfgdf54

I'm speechless (I can hear the cheers)

I thought they looked very decent.
Just totally crap on 17:07 - Oct 5 with 5574 views3swan

Stoke were much the better team on the day but we made in easier for them with so many times giving possession away with poor passes under no pressure. No tempo to our game and players hiding and not wanting the ball. Last minute we had a throw in and took an age to take it.
Maybe now we can accept we are only a top 10 team unless we put more bite and tempo into our game
Just totally crap on 17:08 - Oct 5 with 5566 viewsicecoldjack

11 games in and we appear to be losing our bottle at home, that doesn’t bode well, cooper needs to get a hold of the boys now, all this slow sideways passing is just allowing opposition teams a way in, we are not bold enough.

We played like we are trying to hold onto the league title in April/may ! Totally wrong mentality from us at home of late .
Login to get fewer ads

Just totally crap on 17:13 - Oct 5 with 5504 viewsymaohyd

Just totally crap on 17:02 - Oct 5 by 34dfgdf54

I can't get over the irony/coincidence!?

Unless I'm mistaken a year ago today we played Ipswich, who hadn't won a game, we went a goal up and ended up losing 3-2!

I went on a massive rant then and will do now...totally and utterly in fu cking professional, was last year, will this year.

Don't give me philosophical comments, fu cking ridiculous!

Don't mind losing at all, but you don't go a goal up at home against the bottom club, who haven't won a game and end up losing.

Not in a million years will this team get promoted. The soft underbelly of last year is still there.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Just totally crap on 17:17 - Oct 5 with 5440 viewsTimTtam

I guess the only positive is that the real promotion contenders keep dropping points too.

Ugh.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Just totally crap on 17:18 - Oct 5 with 5412 viewsdickythorpe

Just totally crap on 17:17 - Oct 5 by TimTtam

I guess the only positive is that the real promotion contenders keep dropping points too.

Ugh.

It's a bonkers league.
Just totally crap on 17:22 - Oct 5 with 5354 viewsicecoldjack

Just totally crap on 17:17 - Oct 5 by TimTtam

Ugh.

I think that’s our overall problem, we think of ourselves as promotion contenders but the last 4/5 games are saying something different.

Cooper needs to change some things up, it’s a big month for him that’s for sure.
Just totally crap on 17:23 - Oct 5 with 5343 viewsOldjack

Truly shocking from us ,lazy miss passing at it's best , How the fuk is Grimes captain of that team ,he should take a serious look at him self 2/10 and that's just for turning up

Ps Celina is not a winger ,warra a waste

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Just totally crap on 17:27 - Oct 5 with 5309 viewssainthelens

How the fck can you possibly explain a performance like that. I been happy to heap praise on us so far, but with that they need to accept criticism. Out fought, out thought. Allen was immense tbf.
Just looks like we are more confident away from home.
I'm more confident bout winning at Barnsley than beating Brentford.
Just totally crap on 17:29 - Oct 5 with 5288 viewsLeonWasGod

Fair Dickie. Stoke did deserve to win. They were the better side.
Just totally crap on 17:34 - Oct 5 with 5214 views3swan

Just totally crap on 17:29 - Oct 5 by LeonWasGod

Fair Dickie. Stoke did deserve to win. They were the better side.

Cooper's thoughts

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper told BBC Sport Wales:

"We fell short of our performance levels today and it cost us, we turned the ball over too many times.

"If you don't do the basics well enough it will cost you, it is that black and white and that was the case today.

"We made a perfect start and should build on that, but for some reason we didn't want to break forward... we weren't brave enough... we encouraged them to come onto us in hurtful areas and then the inevitable will happen.

"We were not at the level required today and I thought in the end we didn't do enough to get a result in the end. We didn't play to our identity.

"Stoke's squad on paper is one of the strongest, if not the strongest, in the league, so I never looked at the league table.

"We didn't get too high when things were going well and we won't get too low about this."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49861215

They might be words, but his reaction on the pitch after the win at Charlton says different.

There were no positives from the game apart from it could have been a worse score. He needs a rethink over the next 2 weeks
Just totally crap on 17:35 - Oct 5 with 5197 viewstheloneranger

Just totally crap on 17:27 - Oct 5 by sainthelens

How the fck can you possibly explain a performance like that. I been happy to heap praise on us so far, but with that they need to accept criticism. Out fought, out thought. Allen was immense tbf.
Just looks like we are more confident away from home.
I'm more confident bout winning at Barnsley than beating Brentford.

That's the type of player we are missing in midfield, the way Joe Allen played today. MoM.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Just totally crap on 17:52 - Oct 5 with 5032 viewsLeonWasGod

Just totally crap on 17:34 - Oct 5 by 3swan

Cooper's thoughts

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper told BBC Sport Wales:

"We fell short of our performance levels today and it cost us, we turned the ball over too many times.

"If you don't do the basics well enough it will cost you, it is that black and white and that was the case today.

"We made a perfect start and should build on that, but for some reason we didn't want to break forward... we weren't brave enough... we encouraged them to come onto us in hurtful areas and then the inevitable will happen.

"We were not at the level required today and I thought in the end we didn't do enough to get a result in the end. We didn't play to our identity.

"Stoke's squad on paper is one of the strongest, if not the strongest, in the league, so I never looked at the league table.

"We didn't get too high when things were going well and we won't get too low about this."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49861215

They might be words, but his reaction on the pitch after the win at Charlton says different.

There were no positives from the game apart from it could have been a worse score. He needs a rethink over the next 2 weeks

One word jumps out from that - “brave”.

Who wants to lead us and drive us foreword?
Just totally crap on 18:23 - Oct 5 with 4723 viewscontroversial_jack

Just totally crap on 17:18 - Oct 5 by dickythorpe

It's a bonkers league.

It's just that we are inconsistent and shit at home
Just totally crap on 18:59 - Oct 5 with 4534 views34dfgdf54

Just totally crap on 17:13 - Oct 5 by ymaohyd

Unless I'm mistaken a year ago today we played Ipswich, who hadn't won a game, we went a goal up and ended up losing 3-2!

I went on a massive rant then and will do now...totally and utterly in fu cking professional, was last year, will this year.

Don't mind losing at all, but you don't go a goal up at home against the bottom club, who haven't won a game and end up losing.

Not in a million years will this team get promoted. The soft underbelly of last year is still there.

Stoke are ten times the team Ipswich were and that’s the difference.

They had better football players they won the game. People are over rating our players massively.
Just totally crap on 21:39 - Oct 5 with 4320 viewsdickythorpe

Just totally crap on 18:59 - Oct 5 by 34dfgdf54

Stoke are ten times the team Ipswich were and that’s the difference.

They had better football players they won the game. People are over rating our players massively.

Risca, many old heads on here have said we are in a false position and from that you can deduce some players have false reputations.
Not many emerged with credit obviously today, but even in midweek you'd have sworn we'd won 5 nil against Liverpool!!!
Just totally crap on 22:29 - Oct 5 with 4243 viewsmonmouth

Just totally crap on 21:39 - Oct 5 by dickythorpe

Risca, many old heads on here have said we are in a false position and from that you can deduce some players have false reputations.
Not many emerged with credit obviously today, but even in midweek you'd have sworn we'd won 5 nil against Liverpool!!!

We’re all desperate to believe Dicky. After all the shocks we have had (all nasty) we are bound to grab at and over egg anything good. I think that’s fine. Sometimes belief is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Just totally crap on 22:37 - Oct 5 with 4227 viewsLuther27

Just totally crap on 17:13 - Oct 5 by ymaohyd

I agree...but funny thing is the Ipswich game was entertaining but strange if you know what I mean. Today's team was just plain fvcking awful.
Just totally crap on 23:02 - Oct 5 with 4172 viewsKilkennyjack

We need width going forward at home.
We need Ayew and Celina playing in more central positions.

We need more power in midfield, we are powderpuff light ... including our bench. Hi Tom 👋🏿

Keeper and back 4 did fine for me.

Come on Mr Cooper. Keep positive.

Beware of the Risen People

Just totally crap on 23:10 - Oct 5 with 4151 viewsglobus10

Never doubted a Stoke win today. Its a Swans thing. But i would have taken this start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024