Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 12533 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:28 - Feb 9 with 1116 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:27 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

I did guess.

I know.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:31 - Feb 9 with 1100 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:28 - Feb 9 by swan65split

I know.

Well that’s something at least.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:32 - Feb 9 with 1097 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:31 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Well that’s something at least.

yes.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:33 - Feb 9 with 1089 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:32 - Feb 9 by swan65split

yes.

Yep.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:34 - Feb 9 with 1092 viewsLord_Bony

For the record I deleted a few threads yesterday.

The main reason being they were garbage with no response. Just like weeding a garden.

Nothing to do with Phil or The Trust.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:35 - Feb 9 with 1089 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:33 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Yep.

right.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:37 - Feb 9 with 1067 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:34 - Feb 9 by Lord_Bony

For the record I deleted a few threads yesterday.

The main reason being they were garbage with no response. Just like weeding a garden.

Nothing to do with Phil or The Trust.

Sensible modding is fine LB as you do.

It’s the underhand stuff with a hidden but obvious agenda that causes the issues.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:47 - Feb 9 with 1043 viewsLord_Bony

In fairness,I think Phil does his best to address any issues,even with aggressive posters he will engage in debate.

Not many in his position would do that.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:53 - Feb 9 with 1020 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:47 - Feb 9 by Lord_Bony

In fairness,I think Phil does his best to address any issues,even with aggressive posters he will engage in debate.

Not many in his position would do that.

The evidence suggests otherwise on that front LB, and the historical cases mount up.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:01 - Feb 9 with 989 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:53 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

The evidence suggests otherwise on that front LB, and the historical cases mount up.

I couldnt agree more I am sure some peeps have a list from all usernames somewhere

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:22 - Feb 9 with 927 viewsSmellyplumz

Ffs mods delete this garbage thread

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:29 - Feb 9 with 902 viewsjack2jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:22 - Feb 9 by Smellyplumz

^This.👍
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:41 - Feb 9 with 870 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:22 - Feb 9 by Smellyplumz

Yes please

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:02 - Feb 9 with 834 viewsHighjack

He’s clearly a bit of a weird oddball but that’s no reason to ban. People should use self restraint and/or the ignore function.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: The official planetswans European election poll. Your vote goes to?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:04 - Feb 9 with 823 viewsDarran

Why don’t people just go and post the same things on another forum?
For instance T2C is a member here all E20 has to do is sign up and away they go.

https://thejack.army

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:15 - Feb 9 with 771 viewsTreforys_Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:04 - Feb 9 by Darran

Why don’t people just go and post the same things on another forum?
For instance T2C is a member here all E20 has to do is sign up and away they go.

https://thejack.army

Err because he craves the attention and hardly anyone posts on there.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:26 - Feb 9 with 735 viewsswanforthemoney

E20 was one of two I had on ignore. Needed to be banned. Wrecked too many threads. Lots of threads just ended up with lots and lots of E20 posts. Destructive and ridiculous. Good riddance.

I stand in the North Stand

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:44 - Feb 9 with 690 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:26 - Feb 9 by swanforthemoney

E20 was one of two I had on ignore. Needed to be banned. Wrecked too many threads. Lots of threads just ended up with lots and lots of E20 posts. Destructive and ridiculous. Good riddance.

If he stays this place will be like a morgue in a fortnight.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:46 - Feb 9 with 685 viewsjacksfullaces

the people have spoken .. it's not censorship or bullying .. it's a decade or more of someone disrupting often reasonable conversations to their own ends on multiple boards with multiple usernames.

has been great on this board the last few weeks, love hearing what the Res has to say, along with all the other objective defences of our financial management, Jasper et al. Great to hear all sides of the argument on any subject.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:54 - Feb 9 with 650 viewsjack247

My view on this is he should be allowed to post until he does something to merit a ban, same as everyone else.

Two reasons, the main one is he may irritate people, but he’s never abusive. I very much doubt he’s broken any site rules.

That aside, some people genuinely want to ignore him. If he’s got one username, people can do that quite easily. If he’s forced to create a new account every few posts, it becomes impossible.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:03 - Feb 9 with 625 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:54 - Feb 9 by jack247

My view on this is he should be allowed to post until he does something to merit a ban, same as everyone else.

Two reasons, the main one is he may irritate people, but he’s never abusive. I very much doubt he’s broken any site rules.

That aside, some people genuinely want to ignore him. If he’s got one username, people can do that quite easily. If he’s forced to create a new account every few posts, it becomes impossible.

It would help if you ignored him.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:06 - Feb 9 with 609 viewsjacksfullaces

passive aggressive abuse is pretty much the same as any other kind, perhaps a little more subtle, surprised you haven't seen it.

but to be honest, I don't care about people being abusive, its a free society and as you say, you can ignore.

whatever substance he brings to this and other boards soon deteriorates as his posting style is set up to antagonise and is unrelenting, and that is the space in which he revels.

interesting character but seen and heard more than enough thank you.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:07 - Feb 9 with 606 viewsswan65split

"but he’s never abusive"

There are different ways and means of being abusive,

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:09 - Feb 9 with 596 viewsjacksfullaces

and yeah, this thread should be gone, gone, gone ...

missed the match today, we aren't half hanging in there against all the odds (IMO :) )
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:18 - Feb 9 with 753 viewsjack247

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:06 - Feb 9 by jacksfullaces

passive aggressive abuse is pretty much the same as any other kind, perhaps a little more subtle, surprised you haven't seen it.

but to be honest, I don't care about people being abusive, its a free society and as you say, you can ignore.

whatever substance he brings to this and other boards soon deteriorates as his posting style is set up to antagonise and is unrelenting, and that is the space in which he revels.

interesting character but seen and heard more than enough thank you.

Which brings me round to the second point. If he’s only got one username, it’s much easier for you to mute him.

I understand why he gets under peoples skin.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019