Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 10905 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:20 - Feb 9 with 980 viewsjack247

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:03 - Feb 9 by Darran

It would help if you ignored him.

Yeah fair enough Darran. Hands up, I’ve got into some monotonous threads with him

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:32 - Feb 9 with 931 views1462jack

THE guy was a c@nt simple as
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:51 - Feb 9 with 876 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:32 - Feb 9 by 1462jack

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:07 - Feb 9 with 843 viewsHighjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:32 - Feb 9 by 1462jack

Absolutely. A massive King Kong mega c*nt but that’s not grounds to ban someone or there’d be nobody left.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: After dumping Leanne, who is Trampie’s latest crush?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:08 - Feb 9 with 840 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The 2nd coming has every right to post and question many things that aren’t clear , and fair play to him for doing so , I’ve agreed with many posts of his and at the same time disagreed with many more .

It’s good to debate

However accusations without proof of any standings show foolishness
[Post edited 9 Feb 20:23]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:22 - Feb 9 with 809 views_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:08 - Feb 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

The 2nd coming has every right to post and question many things that aren’t clear , and fair play to him for doing so , I’ve agreed with many posts of his and at the same time disagreed with many more .

It’s good to debate

Top man.

For every disagreement there's a bond - 40 years Jacks 💪👍

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 792 viewsmagicdaps10

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:08 - Feb 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s good to debate

Well, I had a lovely PM with some superb accusations from the man you mentioned earlier.

So, yes I do agree with that last bit you posted.

Poll: Swansea City No 1.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:30 - Feb 9 with 780 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:26 - Feb 9 by magicdaps10

Well, I had a lovely PM with some superb accusations from the man you mentioned earlier.

So, yes I do agree with that last bit you posted.

To be honest you should agree with all the post my friend

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:36 - Feb 9 with 756 viewsmagicdaps10

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:30 - Feb 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

To be honest you should agree with all the post my friend

I would if I agreed with it.

The last bit, as stated, is bang on.

Poll: Swansea City No 1.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 00:29 - Feb 10 with 613 viewsAllAgreedThen

Passive aggressive - the go-to claim of those frustrated that their victim will not rise to the bait. Nice to see the usual suspects falling over themselves in a sweaty panic again, always very telling, threads such as this.

It seems we are in agreement then, the banning and censorship (or attempted I should say) is something that should never happen on a Trust affiliated site, especially not to a polite,” and thoughtful poster, yes?

But we also understand that I will be posting regardless?
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 00:49 - Feb 10 with 607 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:16 - Feb 9 by Wingstandwood

I get the impression that Shaky has spent many years in the tight-rope world of high finance.

I've been told (not by Shaky himself) that the most successful fund manager types have a Vulcan/robot type personality. Detached, cold, without distraction, without care, without emotion.

I do wonder whether he would panic anyhow? A case of?.... Individuals that have to multi-juggle the multi possibilities in a high pressure world of multi million pound portfolios are the last to panic surely?.... I suspect Shaky may be of type to be completely unmoved.

In other words - Psycopaths. A bit like E20 himself

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 00:51 - Feb 10 with 593 viewsAllAgreedThen

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 00:49 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

In other words - Psycopaths. A bit like E20 himself

How rude.

I guess I must be a psychopath with a bloody good footballing view then because no bugger can put any form of sensible counter to what I’m saying and resort to panicked name calling... much like what you have displayed there.
[Post edited 10 Feb 0:53]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 01:08 - Feb 10 with 582 viewsAllAgreedThen

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:46 - Feb 9 by jacksfullaces

the people have spoken .. it's not censorship or bullying .. it's a decade or more of someone disrupting often reasonable conversations to their own ends on multiple boards with multiple usernames.

has been great on this board the last few weeks, love hearing what the Res has to say, along with all the other objective defences of our financial management, Jasper et al. Great to hear all sides of the argument on any subject.

Your first part is nonsense.

Your second part - yes you love hearing the counter... unless the counter is made too well, in which you then are forced to re-evaluate your own opinion which is something that makes the likes of you uncomfortable and end up viewing such a counter negatively.

I also love the “ruining” and “wrecking” rhetoric. Having a sensible and thought provoking view and being able to construct it without abuse as well as field the interrogation with sheer ease of those then he’ll bent on tearing it apart due to a deep understanding of my own view - is neither wrecking a football debate forum, or ruining it. In fact, it’s what they are for.

Sorry, but of all the silly trolls this forum has (and there are many), at least their babbling comes from a place you can understand and are genuine in their idiocy or bile, but your continued view is just bizarre. I can only assume someone in the past has torn you a new one publicly and you have forever then focussed that resentment on something you feel resembles that - the Liam Neeson effect if you will.

We both know this is true.
[Post edited 10 Feb 1:11]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 07:38 - Feb 10 with 505 viewsSwans9

Support for Phil sumbler.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:09 - Feb 10 with 458 viewsjackal

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that most of the bitchy posts are posted whilst the match is on?

Most of us were at the game or watching a stream or listening to the radio.

Seems that the game is of secondary importance to just arguing for the sake of it.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:11 - Feb 10 with 451 viewsjack247

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:09 - Feb 10 by jackal

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that most of the bitchy posts are posted whilst the match is on?

Most of us were at the game or watching a stream or listening to the radio.

Seems that the game is of secondary importance to just arguing for the sake of it.

I’ve always thought this. Can’t get my head around people not wanting to give the game their full attention for 45 minutes at a time

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:17 - Feb 10 with 433 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Swans were playing while 3/4 of this thread was happening. Swans fans mind.

Poll: Who will you vote for on 8 June?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:22 - Feb 10 with 409 viewsLord_Bony

The show must go on.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:25 - Feb 10 with 394 viewsbuilthjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:22 - Feb 10 by Lord_Bony

The show must go on.

That's right Leo 😃

Poll: Who trusts the Yanks?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:27 - Feb 10 with 384 viewsLord_Bony

Leo won't let the show go on remember Ken ?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:29 - Feb 10 with 375 viewsbuilthjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:27 - Feb 10 by Lord_Bony

Leo won't let the show go on remember Ken ?

Just seeing if you are awake Bony

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:30 - Feb 10 with 370 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:11 - Feb 10 by jack247

I’ve always thought this. Can’t get my head around people not wanting to give the game their full attention for 45 minutes at a time

E20 needs to have everyone’s full attention, all the time. The simple thing to do is pop him on ignore , whichever names he goes on to manifest himself under . If Swans 65 split had him on ignore then the thread would have died the dignified death it deserved.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:33 - Feb 10 with 358 viewsLord_Bony

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:29 - Feb 10 by builthjack

Just seeing if you are awake Bony

https://g.co/kgs/UQiKmm

Technically speaking, we re both right as the song seems to have two titles for most people.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:37 - Feb 10 with 349 viewsbuilthjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:33 - Feb 10 by Lord_Bony

https://g.co/kgs/UQiKmm

Technically speaking, we re both right as the song seems to have two titles for most people.

It's Chris Eames song isn't it?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:38 - Feb 10 with 341 viewsLord_Bony

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019