Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall Match Thread is up and running on the New Site 16:00 - Jun 28 with 1074 viewsjackharris

As it says on the tin...

http://www.youjackbstard.co.uk/wpforo/matchday-thread/millwall-football-club-vs-
[Post edited 28 Jun 16:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall Match Thread is up and running on the New Site on 16:02 - Jun 28 with 1064 viewsDarran

Thanks Tim. Keep up the good work.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Millwall Match Thread is up and running on the New Site on 16:04 - Jun 28 with 1064 viewsjackharris

The Official Millwall Match Thread is up and running on the New Site on 16:02 - Jun 28 by Darran

Thanks Tim. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Dar

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Millwall Match Thread is up and running on the New Site on 16:30 - Jun 30 with 700 viewsjackharris

Bump! There is an unofficial match thread for the people yet to move across...

The Official Millwall Match Thread is up and running on the New Site on 16:54 - Jun 30 with 607 viewsThrasher6

Four days off now. Liquid lunch tomorrow in our regular restuarant haunt...then on for more liquid at the Traf to take in the match...will be a boozy old day but f**k it. Only drawback is my local...the said Traf....has become the effing Leeds United Supporters Club and they don't half get on our t#ts. Cocky as f**k now they seem to going up...

Three points please!

Posted this earlier on other site....to see if it worked

Update: Fairly well pissed and ready for action...here goes..
[Post edited 30 Jun 16:57]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Millwall Match Thread is up and running on the New Site on 19:13 - Jun 30 with 412 viewssainthelens

The Official Millwall Match Thread is up and running on the New Site on 16:54 - Jun 30 by Thrasher6

Four days off now. Liquid lunch tomorrow in our regular restuarant haunt...then on for more liquid at the Traf to take in the match...will be a boozy old day but f**k it. Only drawback is my local...the said Traf....has become the effing Leeds United Supporters Club and they don't half get on our t#ts. Cocky as f**k now they seem to going up...

Three points please!

Posted this earlier on other site....to see if it worked

Update: Fairly well pissed and ready for action...here goes..
[Post edited 30 Jun 16:57]

Should they fck up v Luton, make sure you are within their vicinity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020