Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob's Phone In 17:57 - Oct 27 with 10337 viewsunion_jack

Celebrating a 4-1 defeat for 'them'.

'Matthew' (I think he was called) tweeted that only BBCardiff could do that and called them all deluded.

Good tweet!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rob's Phone In on 22:36 - Oct 27 with 1439 viewsmajorraglan

Rob's Phone In on 21:48 - Oct 27 by Bluebird

I think you need to get back to the premiership asap. Look at some of the clubs who were relegated to the championship and won't be going back anytime soon.
Some will be in trouble soon or maybe they are already.
We were in bad shape and close to going down another league before warnock came in and against tbe odds got us up.
Maybe a season or two to rebuild sensibly will be better for you?
What would happen if you go up this season do you think your club would splash out and go for it or do what we have and spend little with the hope of fluking your way to safety?

I agree wth the first 5 lines of your post. I think if Tan hadn’t brought Warnock in Cardiff would now be in a mess. I am surprised there are so many teams at the bottom with so few points and that may be Cardiff’s saving, it’s still early days though.

I disagree with the season or 2 and would want to see Swansea back up ASAP. If the club went up I couldn’t see the owners splashing the cash big time, I think there would be some modest and prudent reinforcing of the squad in a bid to make it competitive and so that the owners retain the trust and support of the manager who is clearly doing a good job.
Rob's Phone In on 22:38 - Oct 27 with 1431 viewsjasper_T

Rob's Phone In on 22:12 - Oct 27 by jack2jack

We've beaten Liverpool on quite a few occasions in recent years as I remember, just saying like
Colin's interview was fvcking hilarious, Eeee by gum, t'fans were grand lad😂

Just like Potter has made sure to praise the fans after every game this season.
Rob's Phone In on 22:56 - Oct 27 with 1392 viewsSgorioFruit

I think you need to get back to the premiership asap. Look at some of the clubs who were relegated to the championship and won't be going back anytime soon.
We were in bad shape and close to going down another league before warnock came in and against tbe odds got us up.
What would happen if you go up this season do you think your club would splash out and go for it or do what we have and spend little with the hope of fluking your way to safety?

I don’t want us to go back to the premier league.
Dropping down a division has meant we can play some better football, have more welsh lads on the pitch, which have also started to play for Wales. More enjoyable games to watch. And not desperately hanging on for survival each season. Championship for the next 10 years will be just fine for me.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Rob's Phone In on 22:57 - Oct 27 with 1385 viewsElmo

Pity that a Swans fans chooses to start a thread on Cardiff instead of enjoying, analysing and applauding our ongoing achievements.
Rob's Phone In on 23:00 - Oct 27 with 1382 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rob's Phone In on 22:38 - Oct 27 by jasper_T

Different context though. Potter praising the fans for being so patient and supportive of the youngsters.
Colin is making them lot sound like fans of a lower league side visiting for a cup tie.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rob's Phone In on 23:34 - Oct 27 with 1332 viewssainthelens

Rob's Phone In on 22:56 - Oct 27 by SgorioFruit

Dropping down a division has meant we can play some better football, have more welsh lads on the pitch, which have also started to play for Wales. More enjoyable games to watch. And not desperately hanging on for survival each season. Championship for the next 10 years will be just fine for me.

Come the play off final and we are in a penalty shootout...I'm sure you'll be saying the same thing.
Rob's Phone In on 23:40 - Oct 27 with 1313 viewsairedale

For me, after our time in the PL, I don’t think it’s all that great shakes. I’m enjoying going to the football again. If we go back to the PL I hope we do it for our benefit and not the benefit of agents and players. If Cardiff grab as much as they can, good luck to them even if it means relegation.
Rob's Phone In on 00:28 - Oct 28 with 1257 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 22:28 - Oct 27 by Brynmill_Jack

They're just tourists. We were residents.

What happened did you fall behind on mortgage payments because your not in residence now
Login to get fewer ads

Rob's Phone In on 00:30 - Oct 28 with 1256 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 22:10 - Oct 27 by pencoedjack

I don’t buy into this ‘ you will be in good shape for the championship ‘ you are a p iss poor side from what I’ve seen of you .... even the pundits are saying you & Huddersfield are an embarrassment to the PL.

The winger you have looks a decent player but he will be gone if you get relegated.

Anyway keep up the shite form I love singing the blues.

We would smash the championship next season i'm confident of that.. Maybe time will tell
Rob's Phone In on 00:33 - Oct 28 with 1254 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 22:38 - Oct 27 by jasper_T

Nothing wrong with that.. To be fair we have really got behind warnock and the team regardless of the scores or where we are in the league.
We know how lucky we are to get to where we are it probably saved us as a club for the time being atleast.
Rob's Phone In on 00:37 - Oct 28 with 1250 viewsBluebird

I agree with you. The championship is a decent league i was happy watching games without all the big 6 love ins and bias refs.
Rob's Phone In on 00:40 - Oct 28 with 1243 viewspikeypaul

Cardiff total passes in the 1st 1/2 ?

who the feck would tolerate and pay to watch that cr@p.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Rob's Phone In on 00:41 - Oct 28 with 1242 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 23:40 - Oct 27 by airedale

For me, after our time in the PL, I don’t think it’s all that great shakes. I’m enjoying going to the football again. If we go back to the PL I hope we do it for our benefit and not the benefit of agents and players. If Cardiff grab as much as they can, good luck to them even if it means relegation.

The championship is much more enjoyable.
The reason we are struggling is because we didn't pay over the odds on players and agent fee's but get the piss taken because of it.
Fulham spent over 100 million in the summer i'm glad we didnt even if it means relegation..
Rob's Phone In on 00:54 - Oct 28 with 1231 viewsDarran

Two of my friends from Baglan have had season tickets at Cardiff for 30 years,they didn’t want promotion and are currently going off their heads with watching shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rob's Phone In on 07:30 - Oct 28 with 1093 viewsowainglyndwr

Rob's Phone In on 18:10 - Oct 27 by Bluebird

I'm not deluded i think this season will just be a struggle and most probably relegation but until it's not possible points wise to stay up i will keep believing..
Same with you if come the end of the season your still in with a shout of a promotion place you will keep believing until you get there or until it's not possible

Agree with you, until it's impossible to get enough points there is some to cling onto,
But you would most probably need 31 more point just to be in the last ditch fight at the end.
On your form you'll be lucky to finish with 22 points.
For us I'm not sure really if I'd want to go straight back up
The team would not be strong enough.
Besides I'm enjoying the games again in this division
Rob's Phone In on 07:31 - Oct 28 with 1094 viewssplJack

Rob's Phone In on 00:54 - Oct 28 by Darran

Two of my friends from Baglan have had season tickets at Cardiff for 30 years,they didn’t want promotion and are currently going off their heads with watching shit.

I work in Cardiff and my boss is a Cardiff st holder. He said all.last season that he didn't really want them to go up.

He said after they played Man City that it was nice to see Man City in the flesh and could appreciate the football they played that day, but is not enjoying watching Cardiff getting pumped most weeks.
Rob's Phone In on 07:41 - Oct 28 with 1073 viewsbuilthjack

Always play at the highest level you can. That should be the aim in any sport. Same as watching. Yes, the Championship is good, because we are competitive.
Wind the clock back a few years when we were beating the top clubs regularly. Even last year when we beat Liverpool and Arsenal in a short space of time. It wasn't bad was it?
I think the reason most want to stay in the Chamoionship is because of the total Fck up with ownership. People know that if we go back up proper funding is now unlikely to be given.True?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rob's Phone In on 07:42 - Oct 28 with 1072 viewssainthelens

Rob's Phone In on 07:31 - Oct 28 by splJack

I work in Cardiff and my boss is a Cardiff st holder. He said all.last season that he didn't really want them to go up.

He said after they played Man City that it was nice to see Man City in the flesh and could appreciate the football they played that day, but is not enjoying watching Cardiff getting pumped most weeks.

Tell yer boss I love watching em get pumped most weeks. He should ride the embarrassment of failure with a smile.
Rob's Phone In on 07:45 - Oct 28 with 1071 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wow I could not disagree more. It was only when Jenkins went on his money grabbing spree that we defended for our lives. Prior to that we played the game we are playing today and acquitted ourselves very well.
It is one of the richest and best publicised leagues in the world and was one of the greatest marketing tools Swansea as a City could have had.
How you can say you enjoy playing football at a much lower level because at that level we win is beyond me.
Graveyard of ambition indeed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Rob's Phone In on 07:53 - Oct 28 with 1055 viewsPrivate_Partz

Rob's Phone In on 07:41 - Oct 28 by builthjack

Always play at the highest level you can. That should be the aim in any sport. Same as watching. Yes, the Championship is good, because we are competitive.
Wind the clock back a few years when we were beating the top clubs regularly. Even last year when we beat Liverpool and Arsenal in a short space of time. It wasn't bad was it?
I think the reason most want to stay in the Chamoionship is because of the total Fck up with ownership. People know that if we go back up proper funding is now unlikely to be given.True?

Spot on Builth. I find some of the comments on here quite incredible. It is like Brenda, ML and Michu never happened.
Would love to see Harry try out his magic in the PL. The problem is the Yanks and Sell Outs do not share the same ambition and are hell bent on selling to make money and justify their hideous salaries and support their Hedge Fund.
Potter has one hand tied behind his back.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 7:54]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Rob's Phone In on 07:55 - Oct 28 with 1049 viewsjackal

Rob's Phone In on 07:41 - Oct 28 by builthjack

I played a few games in the Sunday League but , frankly, I just wasn't good enough. I looked like a prat.

Gave it up and started playing 5 aside with mates of the same standard. Absolutely loved it. It was the highlight of the week.

Same principle , I suppose.
Rob's Phone In on 07:56 - Oct 28 with 1043 viewsjackrmee

Rob's Phone In on 22:36 - Oct 27 by majorraglan

I agree wth the first 5 lines of your post. I think if Tan hadn’t brought Warnock in Cardiff would now be in a mess. I am surprised there are so many teams at the bottom with so few points and that may be Cardiff’s saving, it’s still early days though.

I disagree with the season or 2 and would want to see Swansea back up ASAP. If the club went up I couldn’t see the owners splashing the cash big time, I think there would be some modest and prudent reinforcing of the squad in a bid to make it competitive and so that the owners retain the trust and support of the manager who is clearly doing a good job.

I don't think any "prudent reinforcing" could make our squad competitive in the premier league right now. We cannot do that without spending fuk loads of money on players who may or may not work out.
Or by building an understanding and tactical nous that our young players are able to take forward into the prime of their careers.

Most important thing is keeping hold of GP and our players, not going up to the premier league.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rob's Phone In on 07:57 - Oct 28 with 1042 viewsjackrmee

Rob's Phone In on 20:46 - Oct 27 by jack_lord

who were those saying that they wanted us to stay in the Championship for at least three season's to build. Jason Perry (and I can't believe I am agreeing with the six fingered c***) was right when he was saying that Swansea had to take advantage of the balloon payments because there are clubs who have been stuck in the Championship for 6/7 seasons who won't get out because there are so many good clubs at this level. Good, means big support with resources because, compared to the Premier, the football is far from good.

It's not all about the money...We are showing that good football and structure can be brought about without the money. GP has proved this before at Ostersunds too. Plus I don't think it really matters about how much we are getting in parachute payments either, as the Yanks aren't spending it on the club anyway.
Clubs are stuck in the championship because they are not doing things right. I'm hoping this approach by the club means that we are.
There is no point going back up until we are ready. There is no way the club are going to spend like they did last time, so our spending when we go back up will probably be less than the likes of Huddersfield, Scumdiff etc. so we need to be prepared in other ways.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rob's Phone In on 08:03 - Oct 28 with 1032 viewsPrivate_Partz

Rob's Phone In on 07:55 - Oct 28 by jackal

I played a few games in the Sunday League but , frankly, I just wasn't good enough. I looked like a prat.

Gave it up and started playing 5 aside with mates of the same standard. Absolutely loved it. It was the highlight of the week.

Same principle , I suppose.

It is to a degree. Perhaps we should all be watching the Swansea Senior League to avoid having to try really hard and end up watching that nasty losing stuff.
I think Builth has hit the nail on the head. It is my take as well that we have been brainwashed into fearing the PL and being satisfied with our lot.
I hate the ridiculous wages in the PL but boll@cks to staying out of it because we might lose and the footy is not too good,

Rob's Phone In on 08:06 - Oct 28 with 1025 viewsCooperman

Rob's Phone In on 07:53 - Oct 28 by Private_Partz

Spot on Builth. I find some of the comments on here quite incredible. It is like Brenda, ML and Michu never happened.
Would love to see Harry try out his magic in the PL. The problem is the Yanks and Sell Outs do not share the same ambition and are hell bent on selling to make money and justify their hideous salaries and support their Hedge Fund.
Potter has one hand tied behind his back.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 7:54]

So how do you think they are going to get their £60m back? It’s not going to be achieved by Championship mediocrity season in season out.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024