Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Armstrong 13:22 - Aug 16 with 13724 viewsGriffting

Anyone on here watch Celtic a lot? Is he any good?
Stuart Armstrong on 13:28 - Aug 16 with 7424 viewsMrSwerve

There's some huge Celtic fans on here, I'm sure they'll let us know.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Stuart Armstrong on 13:37 - Aug 16 with 7368 viewsraynor94

Excellent goal scoring midfielder, I wouldn't have thought we'd have a chance in getting him, if that was what the op was alluding too

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Stuart Armstrong on 13:39 - Aug 16 with 7353 viewsjasonbromham

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/16/report-swansea-city-making-6-million-move-f

Huw has realised that he can't keep paying 5 million fees with the current market inflation so he has added an extra million to it.
Stuart Armstrong on 13:40 - Aug 16 with 7333 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea want Stuart Armstrong as Gylfi Sigurdsson replacement and make £6million move for Celtic contract rebel

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/1405744/swansea-want-stuart-armstrong-as-gy

#backtojack

Stuart Armstrong on 13:49 - Aug 16 with 7245 viewspencoedjack

Stuart Armstrong on 13:37 - Aug 16 by raynor94

Excellent goal scoring midfielder, I wouldn't have thought we'd have a chance in getting him, if that was what the op was alluding too

I'm 48 & id fancy my chances of being an excellent goal scoring midfielder in the pub league
Stuart Armstrong on 13:50 - Aug 16 with 7227 viewsraynor94

Stuart Armstrong on 13:49 - Aug 16 by pencoedjack

I'm 48 & id fancy my chances of being an excellent goal scoring midfielder in the pub league

Kilks and Trampie will be along soon

Stuart Armstrong on 14:00 - Aug 16 with 7117 viewsoldcob

Stuart Armstrong on 13:49 - Aug 16 by pencoedjack

I'm 73 nearly, with two artificial hips and recovering from recent chemotherapy. As an ex goalkeeper I'd fancy keeping clean sheets most weeks too.
Stuart Armstrong on 14:05 - Aug 16 with 7076 viewsGriffting

There's a few decent players in this league (who I'd have here) that have come from the Scottish league mind. It's a gamble though, of course.
Login to get fewer ads

Stuart Armstrong on 14:06 - Aug 16 with 7055 viewscostalotta

I thought PC was only interested in players with prem experience. Oh hang on.... HJ does not care about what PC wants or thinks.
Stuart Armstrong on 14:13 - Aug 16 with 7001 viewsCooperman

Don't be fooled by watching Celtic. All of their team look good by virtue of being up against the likes of Kilmarnock each week.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Stuart Armstrong on 14:19 - Aug 16 with 6955 viewsAustinIsOurHero

If we're signing someone from Celtic, can't it be Dembele?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Stuart Armstrong on 14:21 - Aug 16 with 6942 viewsChief

Stuart Armstrong on 14:13 - Aug 16 by Cooperman

Don't be fooled by watching Celtic. All of their team look good by virtue of being up against the likes of Kilmarnock each week.

Yeah like Wanyama and Van Dijk

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stuart Armstrong on 14:23 - Aug 16 with 6922 viewsEasternJack

Stuart Armstrong on 14:06 - Aug 16 by costalotta

I thought PC was only interested in players with prem experience. Oh hang on.... HJ does not care about what PC wants or thinks.

Indeed. I did feel when watching PC talking about that in the press conference that he was trying to box off HJ. PC is clearly not afraid to bench those signings as well. Not a great start to a working relationship.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Stuart Armstrong on 14:25 - Aug 16 with 6900 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Falkirk are good.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Stuart Armstrong on 14:26 - Aug 16 with 6895 viewssnork44

Stuart Armstrong on 13:50 - Aug 16 by raynor94

Kilks and Trampie will be along soon

A £6 million pound offer, I wonder who thought of this one ?

Paul , being the head coach did you think of Stuart Armstrong ?

PC : "Err no my experience is in Spain, France Germany, the Premier League ,oh and Derby ."

Ok ,Steve and Jason have you heard of the Celtic Winger?

JL :" No surree, The only Celtics, we have heard of are the Boston Celtics ! Are we adding Isaiah Thomas to the roster, he may not have any soccer experience as he is basketball player, but then again we didn't take experience into consideration when we employed Bob Bradley !"

Oh God !!! , Huwbert have you heard of this player ?

HJ :"Well yes, I was chatting to Brendan at Tatey's game ,he did mention this guy and he was coming out of contract. So I thought he would be a perfect replacement for Siggy! Now initially I did think about offering my usual £5 million deal, but as it was Celtic and Rodgers, I upped it a million as not to look mean ! If I can get a couple more of those we'll be laughing ! "
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 14:42]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Stuart Armstrong on 14:27 - Aug 16 with 6878 viewsTheKirkyLife

It stinks of typical Swansea business. He had a great campaign last year scoring 17 goals in a league I'd say is maybe Championship level at best. At BEST.

He COULD do a good job for us. At 25 though he's at the peak of his career, not much place for improvement. A massive risk.
Stuart Armstrong on 14:29 - Aug 16 with 6863 viewsEasternJack

Stuart Armstrong on 14:26 - Aug 16 by snork44

A £6 million pound offer, I wonder who thought of this one ?

Paul , being the head coach did you think of Stuart Armstrong ?

PC : "Err no my experience is in Spain, France Germany, the Premier League ,oh and Derby ."

Ok ,Steve and Jason have you heard of the Celtic Winger?

JL :" No surree, The only Celtics, we have heard of are the Boston Celtics ! Are we adding Isaiah Thomas to the roster, he may not have any soccer experience as he is basketball player, but then again we didn't take experience into consideration when we employed Bob Bradley !"

Oh God !!! , Huwbert have you heard of this player ?

HJ :"Well yes, I was chatting to Brendan at Tatey's game ,he did mention this guy and he was coming out of contract. So I thought he would be a perfect replacement for Siggy! Now initially I did think about offering my usual £5 million deal, but as it was Celtic and Rodgers, I upped it a million as not to look mean ! If I can get a couple more of those we'll be laughing ! "
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 14:42]

Actually sounds plausible

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Stuart Armstrong on 14:34 - Aug 16 with 6821 viewsraynor94

Stuart Armstrong on 14:27 - Aug 16 by TheKirkyLife

It stinks of typical Swansea business. He had a great campaign last year scoring 17 goals in a league I'd say is maybe Championship level at best. At BEST.

He COULD do a good job for us. At 25 though he's at the peak of his career, not much place for improvement. A massive risk.

Not at six million, Hull have had a offer of £10 million for Clucas from Burnley, well worth the gamble in my opinion

Stuart Armstrong on 14:36 - Aug 16 with 6800 viewsUppa_Swans

Looks a good player but then so did Kris Commons up there.
Stuart Armstrong on 14:45 - Aug 16 with 6688 viewssnork44

Stuart Armstrong on 14:34 - Aug 16 by raynor94

Not at six million, Hull have had a offer of £10 million for Clucas from Burnley, well worth the gamble in my opinion

A £ 15 million punt on Clucas wouldn't be a bad shout , unfortunately, Jenkins and the Americans haven't the got the brains or the balls to think out of the box !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Stuart Armstrong on 14:53 - Aug 16 with 6618 viewsraynor94

Stuart Armstrong on 14:45 - Aug 16 by snork44

A £ 15 million punt on Clucas wouldn't be a bad shout , unfortunately, Jenkins and the Americans haven't the got the brains or the balls to think out of the box !

I was being sarcastic I don't think Clucas is worth anywhere near £10 million

Stuart Armstrong on 14:54 - Aug 16 with 6612 viewspencoedjack

Stuart Armstrong on 14:36 - Aug 16 by Uppa_Swans

Scotty went from being unable to get into a shite Villa side to the best player in Scotland

Let's move on from the Scottish league please
Stuart Armstrong on 14:56 - Aug 16 with 6579 viewstheloneranger

Stuart Armstrong on 14:36 - Aug 16 by Uppa_Swans

I hope he's better than our last purchase from Celtic

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Stuart Armstrong on 14:58 - Aug 16 with 6562 viewslonglostjack

Friend of mine who is a big Celtic fan says " Armstrong is a class act - we want to keep him but the agent is effing around." He reckons he's worth at least £10m.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 15:03]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Stuart Armstrong on 15:14 - Aug 16 with 6423 viewsSwanjaxs

Stuart Armstrong would be an excellent addition to our squad, takes a mean free-kick too! 🍀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024