Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In A West End Town v A North End World 04:47 - Apr 14 with 9942 viewsBoston

QPR 2 Preston 1. West end girls.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

In A West End Town v A North End World on 04:53 - Apr 14 with 4748 viewstimcocking

Smithies
Furlong Baptiste Robinson Bidwell
Scowen
Smyth Eze Freeman Bright
Sylla

I'd like to see Ollie go all out attack with this 4-1-4-1 lineup.

That's if Mass isn't available
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 4:56]
In A West End Town v A North End World on 07:52 - Apr 14 with 4682 viewslondonscottish

QPR 3 PNE 2

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

In A West End Town v A North End World on 07:57 - Apr 14 with 4680 viewsmikeygunn

Just get any kind go win to go above Leeds!
In A West End Town v A North End World on 08:14 - Apr 14 with 4675 viewsheadhoops

the battle of the TLA's (three letter acronyms) will end
QPR 3 PNE 1
Sylla, Eze & BOS!

Post courtesy of KAL Korean Airlines wifi in Soeul. En-route to Sydney to trace the disappearance of Pommy.

Will log back on in 11 hours time to confirm the result.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

In A West End Town v A North End World on 09:05 - Apr 14 with 4634 viewsozranger

In A West End Town v A North End World on 08:14 - Apr 14 by headhoops

QPR 3 PNE 1
Sylla, Eze & BOS!

Post courtesy of KAL Korean Airlines wifi in Soeul. En-route to Sydney to trace the disappearance of Pommy.

Good luck trying to find the POM. He rarely makes an appearance in SYD and sometimes in CBR but mostly in BRI.

I'd like to see a win, but won't jinx anything by making a prediction.

Courtesy of SEA, the Society for the Elimination of Acronyms
In A West End Town v A North End World on 10:09 - Apr 14 with 4591 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well it's a lovely morning, I'm full of optimism prior to heading up.
In A West End Town v A North End World on 10:22 - Apr 14 with 4566 viewsDiscodroids

Possibly too much freebase Ground nutmeg on my Pastéis de Nata this morning but I envisage incantations of a QPR 2-0 win with Washington banking a waspish brace of goals.

Also, Good to see 'Streaky' The Tea urn gofer from E wing on 'Mcvicar' has put sexual deviancy behind him and forged a career in association football management at Preston north end.

[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 10:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

In A West End Town v A North End World on 11:11 - Apr 14 with 4497 viewsDiscodroids

In A West End Town v A North End World on 10:09 - Apr 14 by Silverfoxqpr

Well it's a lovely morning, I'm full of optimism prior to heading up.

Have a good day up there mate!.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

In A West End Town v A North End World on 11:28 - Apr 14 with 4459 viewsdanehoop

5-3 to qpr. Five nil up by half time, before switching off and letting in comedy goals.

Never knowingly understood

In A West End Town v A North End World on 11:30 - Apr 14 with 4455 viewsSilverfoxqpr

In A West End Town v A North End World on 11:11 - Apr 14 by Discodroids

Have a good day up there mate!.

Thanks Disco, we're on our way. Only slight apprehension in as much as I'm leaving Mrs SF (Essex girl) in Westfield with the credit card whilst myself and my 12 year old head to HQ. My daughter is though a good omen and we've won every time I've taken her. "I'll pay now, got a pen judge?"
In A West End Town v A North End World on 11:31 - Apr 14 with 4450 viewsjohncharles

Sky says Mackie and Perch may start 🤫

Strong and stable my arse.

In A West End Town v A North End World on 11:37 - Apr 14 with 4436 viewsdanehoop

In A West End Town v A North End World on 11:31 - Apr 14 by johncharles

3-5 to PNE then.

Never knowingly understood

In A West End Town v A North End World on 12:23 - Apr 14 with 4389 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Holloway said they may be given a send off. To me that sounded like a cameo Vs Birmingham last home game of the season. Could be wrong though

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

In A West End Town v A North End World on 12:39 - Apr 14 with 4364 viewsnix

I’m going for 2-1 to the Rs with a v tense last ten minutes.
In A West End Town v A North End World on 13:14 - Apr 14 with 4328 viewsDorse

In A West End Town v A North End World on 12:23 - Apr 14 by RANGERS4EVER

Holloway said they may be given a send off. To me that sounded like a cameo Vs Birmingham last home game of the season. Could be wrong though

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

In A West End Town v A North End World on 13:58 - Apr 14 with 4266 viewsBklynRanger

Beautiful day, team in exciting form. Nailed on bore draw.

In A West End Town v A North End World on 14:21 - Apr 14 with 4115 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

In A West End Town v A North End World on 14:22 - Apr 14 with 4109 viewsMatch82

In A West End Town v A North End World on 11:31 - Apr 14 by johncharles

Just about sums up sky reporting these days. Reading message board rumors and passing that of under the guise of reporting. Proof if there was ever any needed that they don't have any legitimate sources within the club.
In A West End Town v A North End World on 14:23 - Apr 14 with 4108 viewsisawqpratwcity

In A West End Town v A North End World on 08:14 - Apr 14 by headhoops

QPR 3 PNE 1
Sylla, Eze & BOS!

More chance of finding Pommy in Brisbane.

2-1 win, Luongo and one of the Smiffs.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

In A West End Town v A North End World on 14:25 - Apr 14 with 4089 viewskropotkin41

Why the goalkeeping change then?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

In A West End Town v A North End World on 14:26 - Apr 14 with 4087 viewsDorse

No Smyth the Younger from the start? Wouldn't fancy being their left back on 60 mins...

I think this is a really interesting side. Cousins getting the nod over Freeman in the centre and Ingram twixt the sticks.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

In A West End Town v A North End World on 14:30 - Apr 14 with 4056 viewsngbqpr

Robinson aside, the other 17 will most likely all be with us next season (unless someone suddenly spots how good Smithies is, or Mass has a blinding World Cup)...so with the games coming thick & fast and safety assured, I think it's less tombola, more keeping the whole of next season's group feeling part of the long term plans.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

In A West End Town v A North End World on 14:34 - Apr 14 with 4031 viewsisawqpratwcity

I like Ingram getting a game for us. Makes no odds to Smithies but loads to Ingram.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

In A West End Town v A North End World on 14:51 - Apr 14 with 3927 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Missing this one because of work. I understand this Brian fellow is quite the commentator, so looking forward to this as I am too tight to pay for the QPR stream.

Prediction 3-0 to the R's with of the Ian Infant XI to shine.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 14:55]
In A West End Town v A North End World on 15:16 - Apr 14 with 3766 viewsVancouverHoop

Maxi-Smith!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024