Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Leeds match thread 07:22 - May 6 with 15350 viewsLblock

I actually think we could win this one....

I’m going 0-2 the R’s

Can’t imagine there’ll be more than 300 hardy souls in the Away end
Last day, morning kick off, £40 a ticket on a lovely sunny Bank Holiday? Keep it!!

Good luck to all heading to Bellend Road

C’mon U R’s!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dirty Leeds match thread on 07:35 - May 6 with 5493 viewsPlanetHonneywood

3-3

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dirty Leeds match thread on 08:14 - May 6 with 5449 viewsbosh67

If both teams play the kids then it could be a really attractive open game. Both managers have indicated that is what they are going to do so I suspect it could be a humdinger. Either that or as usual we don't bother but somehow I think we may if it is mostly the development side playing for first team next season.

2-2

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dirty Leeds match thread on 08:52 - May 6 with 5407 viewsRangersDave

6-1 to the Rrrrrrrssss and sweet revenge for 'that' day!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dirty Leeds match thread on 09:04 - May 6 with 5395 viewsRs_Holy

Hope he keeps the same team as last week.... 2-1 to leeds
Dirty Leeds match thread on 09:08 - May 6 with 5383 viewsDiscodroids

Much like last weeks Birmingham City match thread when i was taken into deep state 2001 Space odyssey hypnosis by the spinning chrome wheel logging onto LFW, I was taken to a higher state of Consciousness again This morning over breakfast..

The sub woofer sawtooth wave droning of my wife talking to me in impassive monotone about today's bank holiday trip to Westcliff B&Q to purchase Norwegian wood Decking and sundry garden furnishings Placed me under oblivion and into a receptive state of her will.

for reasons unexplained i found myself with a Mexican tribe sharing illusions through the medium of peyote medicinal compounds. I then walked long into the deep bush to use a compound called "First Flower."

i sat with an indigenous elder, Former QPR Chairman Jim Gregory, who held an Banisteriopsis caapi root in his hand before cutting his own hand, adding blood to the mixture he is preparing. Immediately after consuming the mixture, i experienced bizarre, intense hallucinations.

I then built a sensory deprivation flotation tank where physical biological devolution took place..

.. At one stage i emerged from the isolation tank as a feral and curiously small-statured, light-skinned caveman, not unlike Gareth Ainsworth, going on a neolithic rampage in Leigh on sea before returning to my natural form.

Ultimately i was enveloped by primordial energy through unsound expermentation .

It was only then that i realised that once more hypnosis was not the culprit. I Had simply slipped into prolonged orgasmic stupefaction for the best part of 48 hours in a cocaine fuelled blitzkreig jolly up in a dominatrix's sexual chambers above robert dyas in leadenhall market, being intruded with a Late 18th Century reproduction strap fleurs-de-lys blackened wood carved Phallus at her whim, while also incapacitated in the K hole of ketamine.

It was obvious now that she must have put on the Ken Russell Art house cinema masterpiece 'Altered states' on the dvd for me, while she took a breather for a cup of tea and leaving me hanging from the roof beams by my nipples, a man called horse style.

The Banisteriopsis caapi root compund in Jim Gregory's Hand indicates a 2-2 draw with conor washington signing off with a brace. Have a good summer everyone.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Dirty Leeds match thread on 09:24 - May 6 with 5343 viewsLblock

After reading that DD i can only depart this timely piece of advice to you:-

Dont forget to get a decent non slip decking oil... cuprinoil id recommend

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dirty Leeds match thread on 09:26 - May 6 with 5338 viewsted_hendrix

Dirty Leeds match thread on 09:08 - May 6 by Discodroids

Much like last weeks Birmingham City match thread when i was taken into deep state 2001 Space odyssey hypnosis by the spinning chrome wheel logging onto LFW, I was taken to a higher state of Consciousness again This morning over breakfast..

The sub woofer sawtooth wave droning of my wife talking to me in impassive monotone about today's bank holiday trip to Westcliff B&Q to purchase Norwegian wood Decking and sundry garden furnishings Placed me under oblivion and into a receptive state of her will.

for reasons unexplained i found myself with a Mexican tribe sharing illusions through the medium of peyote medicinal compounds. I then walked long into the deep bush to use a compound called "First Flower."

i sat with an indigenous elder, Former QPR Chairman Jim Gregory, who held an Banisteriopsis caapi root in his hand before cutting his own hand, adding blood to the mixture he is preparing. Immediately after consuming the mixture, i experienced bizarre, intense hallucinations.

I then built a sensory deprivation flotation tank where physical biological devolution took place..

.. At one stage i emerged from the isolation tank as a feral and curiously small-statured, light-skinned caveman, not unlike Gareth Ainsworth, going on a neolithic rampage in Leigh on sea before returning to my natural form.

Ultimately i was enveloped by primordial energy through unsound expermentation .

It was only then that i realised that once more hypnosis was not the culprit. I Had simply slipped into prolonged orgasmic stupefaction for the best part of 48 hours in a cocaine fuelled blitzkreig jolly up in a dominatrix's sexual chambers above robert dyas in leadenhall market, being intruded with a Late 18th Century reproduction strap fleurs-de-lys blackened wood carved Phallus at her whim, while also incapacitated in the K hole of ketamine.

It was obvious now that she must have put on the Ken Russell Art house cinema masterpiece 'Altered states' on the dvd for me, while she took a breather for a cup of tea and leaving me hanging from the roof beams by my nipples, a man called horse style.

The Banisteriopsis caapi root compund in Jim Gregory's Hand indicates a 2-2 draw with conor washington signing off with a brace. Have a good summer everyone.

Decking is so '90's

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dirty Leeds match thread on 09:38 - May 6 with 5299 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tell the missus you're delighted to go to Westcliff B&Q because you'll be able to drop off the list of stuff you need to build the Wicker Man.

Two-nil to the CoEs, unfortunately.

Is this the end of an era, or just the end of a season?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Leeds match thread on 09:56 - May 6 with 5275 viewskomradkirk

end of season 0-0
Dirty Leeds match thread on 10:03 - May 6 with 5262 viewsDWQPR

Personally I think we all ought to club together and buy DD Home and away season tickets and that Clive should then delegate all future match reports to him.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dirty Leeds match thread on 10:18 - May 6 with 5224 viewsW13R

Well, you learn a new thing everyday.
I've been in that said Robert Dyas many times and never knew about the exploits going on upstairs.
Saying that though, they did have a sign up a while ago saying 'special screw deal this week only'

Oh, usual away loss for me.
Dirty Leeds match thread on 10:24 - May 6 with 5208 viewsDiscodroids

Dirty Leeds match thread on 10:18 - May 6 by W13R

Well, you learn a new thing everyday.
I've been in that said Robert Dyas many times and never knew about the exploits going on upstairs.
Saying that though, they did have a sign up a while ago saying 'special screw deal this week only'

Oh, usual away loss for me.

t'was A bolt hole of event horizon sensorial bespoke pleasures for marine and non marine reinsurance brokers in the 90's and early 2000's opposite wraps wine bar in bulls head passage leadenhall market.

I think it is now a bar called 'planet of the grapes'. I haven't been back to the chalk stripe bermuda triangle of the city since i left in 2005. Thank Fu ck.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Dirty Leeds match thread on 10:29 - May 6 with 5197 viewsPunteR

Glad your back here posting this season Discodroid. Id offer to install your decking mate if you didnt live so far from me.
Ive got a couple of nice decking jobs lined up this summer myself. Sweet as.!
Dont forget to put membrane down to stop weeds coming up as well DD.
I started the season quite well in the prediction league table. I was even sitting pretty on top for a while. I basically had Conner Washington to score and us to win. I stopped playing when i realised I'd have to start predicting us to lose for me to gain points and i couldnt bring myself to do it(sad i know).
I had high hopes for Washington this season.

Anyway..
1-2 Rangers. Washington to score sometime next season ..probably at some other club.
If the youngsers play well today and win, you have to wonder why Ollie wont get another season, as he's done his job. If this is Ollies last game then i think he can go with his head held high.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dirty Leeds match thread on 10:43 - May 6 with 5172 viewsenfieldargh

4-1 but i dont know to whom

Maybe this line up

Ab Fab in goal

Kaykay
Furs
Ned
Raging Bull Manning

Captain Scowen
Chair
Freeman

Bos
Eze
Sylla

Bench
Ingram
Bids
Smith
Smyth
Pav
Tilt
Phillips

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Dirty Leeds match thread on 11:20 - May 6 with 5125 viewssupahoopsa

What are the chances of a live stream?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Dirty Leeds match thread on 11:39 - May 6 with 5054 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sylla dropped from squad after receiving lowest poll score on LFW :-(

The grass is always greener.

Dirty Leeds match thread on 11:44 - May 6 with 5013 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Dirty Leeds match thread on 11:44 - May 6 with 5008 viewsisawqpratwcity

nm
[Post edited 6 May 2018 11:45]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Dirty Leeds match thread on 11:49 - May 6 with 4973 viewsNov77

"ah, its the old no centre halves ploy, eh?"

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Dirty Leeds match thread on 12:00 - May 6 with 4867 viewsPunteR

Dirty Leeds match thread on 11:44 - May 6 by Nov77

Classic Ollie.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dirty Leeds match thread on 12:02 - May 6 with 4853 viewsozranger

That's a very young subs bench
Dirty Leeds match thread on 12:14 - May 6 with 4750 viewsMedwayR

So Giles Phillips travelled with the squad but still couldn't get a spot on the bench despite no other CB's being in the squad, seems an odd one to me.

I wonder if the lack of Washington & Sylla means they'll be leaving in the summer, I wouldn't be surprised but it would be difficult to replace Sylla's contribution even if it is a bit sporadic.

Poll: Who’s better?

Dirty Leeds match thread on 12:15 - May 6 with 4732 viewsjohncharles

MOVE AWAY FROM THE SENSORY DEPRIVATION TANK

Strong and stable my arse.

Dirty Leeds match thread on 12:18 - May 6 with 4700 viewslondonscottish

Anyone trying to listen to the audio on QPR+?

Normally you can hear something by now. I'm getting nothing

But it's do fricking flakey.... I never know if it's bust ornot.

Bugger. Got my beer and deckchair all ready too..

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Dirty Leeds match thread on 12:20 - May 6 with 4673 viewslondonscottish

Sorted. Beer. Sun. Bellend Road coming through loud and clear.

4 - 1 Lids.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024