Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Match Fred 11:46 - Sep 9 with 12345 viewsFDC

In all my many illustrious years on LFW I've never started one of these. This could be infamous.
Ipswich Match Fred on 11:52 - Sep 9 with 4860 viewsfrancisbowles

Good luck on your debut Fred.

A big day for the club (and Ned) let's hope we can avoid that international break fatigue which has ruined form and that we can break our recent September duck.
Ipswich Match Fred on 12:00 - Sep 9 with 4843 viewsDorse

I think we'll get a good result out of this one and I expect we'll see Wheeler and Samuel today.

I expect we'll line up as a 3-5-2 again with Wheeler in for Furlong.

Smithies
Ned, Baptiste, Caulker
Wheeler, Scowen, Freeman, Luongo, Bidwell
Sylla, Washington

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ipswich Match Fred on 12:13 - Sep 9 with 4810 viewsRs_Holy

Ipswich supporting mate tells me they've been terrible this season... comfortably second best in every game. I'm hoping we see Rangers with same levels of commitment we have seen thus far... I'm thinking we should win this game 2-1.
Ipswich Match Fred on 12:44 - Sep 9 with 4759 viewsisawqpratwcity

Just Googled Paul Parker (because of an apparently inaccurate post on another thread) and he is intending to visit today's game.

https://twitter.com/realpaulparker2?lang=en

(He is predicting a 2-1 win.)

I am in awe of the bloke. Please make him welcome.

Edit: Fwiw, I'm up for the 2-1 win, too (along with Uncle Tom Cobbley, et al)
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 13:16]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Ipswich Match Fred on 12:46 - Sep 9 with 4758 viewsTacticalR

We need to keep an eye on Waghorn (if he plays). I remember he scored two against us for Leicester, and he's got four already this season.

Air hostess clique

Ipswich Match Fred on 12:59 - Sep 9 with 4740 viewsconnell10

3-0 rangers !! Yesssss I'm having it large on the magners!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ipswich Match Fred on 13:02 - Sep 9 with 4728 viewskarl

Good luck FDC, your commendable efforts across the matchday experience have been noted.

I think Ipswich will start to lose momentum now and Waghorns many trips to the chippy during the international break will hold him back. 2-0 home win
Ipswich Match Fred on 13:07 - Sep 9 with 4714 viewsonlyrinmoray

In Italy on hols hope I can watch this on planner as Im abroad usually listen to the commentry when at home

As usual Im not confident our strikers really worry me
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Match Fred on 13:09 - Sep 9 with 4709 viewsaston_hoop

Right then, Ipswich are not very exciting, we are only exciting in bursts, I think this has a 1-1 on the cards. Ipswich goal in the first half, Freeman equaliser in the second. Promising debut for Wheeler when he comes on. UUUURRRRRSSSSSS!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ipswich Match Fred on 13:19 - Sep 9 with 4671 viewsCFW

One of my lads went to see Ipshit v Foolham recently and said Ipshit were awful and he had no idea how they
had won a game this season. Fulham were in complete control of the game and he could not honestly remember a shot on goal from the home side.

Really if we are unable to beat this lot at home then what hope do we have?!!!!

Think we will get a win 2-0 for me.

Come on you super hoops!!!!
Ipswich Match Fred on 13:51 - Sep 9 with 4599 viewsBklynRanger

Seriously never started one, Fish?! Lazy git... :)

We're all alarmingly positive about this, therefore according to the inverse square law of hoops related happiness we're in for a total fcuking thrashing. Still, these rules of nature are there to be broken.

YOU R'ssssssssss
Ipswich Match Fred on 13:51 - Sep 9 with 4599 viewsqueensparker

Will be sitting inside on a boiling hot day watching the live stream from Majorca. The rest of the family on the holiday less than impressed with this plan, so hoping for a nice win accompanied by a few Estrellas
Ipswich Match Fred on 13:55 - Sep 9 with 4586 viewsDorse

Ipswich Match Fred on 12:46 - Sep 9 by TacticalR

We need to keep an eye on Waghorn (if he plays). I remember he scored two against us for Leicester, and he's got four already this season.

Waghorn. Giggety.

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:03 - Sep 9 with 4551 viewsaston_hoop

Ipswich Match Fred on 13:55 - Sep 9 by Dorse

Waghorn. Giggety.

Robinson or Bidwell as part of a back 3 then??

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:06 - Sep 9 with 4511 viewskarl

Looks like a 3 Aston, probably expecting Ipswich to just lump it up to Garner and Waghorn?
Ipswich Match Fred on 14:09 - Sep 9 with 4484 viewsthame_hoops

Am I remembering correctly paul Parker made his debut away at West Ham and we won 3-0, we were top of the table on GD
Ipswich Match Fred on 14:12 - Sep 9 with 4446 viewsHunterhoop

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:03 - Sep 9 by aston_hoop

Robinson or Bidwell as part of a back 3 then??

Disappointed Smith isn't starting.

Presume it's 352 unless one of Bidwell or Robinson at RB.

Big game for Mackie after some quiet ones.

Big ask of Ned to hold that back 3 together, of Bidwell and Baptiste! Or a back 4....
Ipswich Match Fred on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 4401 viewsderbyhoop

No Caulker, Sylla nor N'gbakoto? Neither starting XI nor bench. Bit strange?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:21 - Sep 9 with 4363 viewsFDC

Edit: not that wacky really

----------Mackie Wash

---------Luongo Freeman

Robinson -Scowen---- Wszolek

-----Bidwell Baptiste Chief
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 14:36]
Ipswich Match Fred on 14:40 - Sep 9 with 4254 viewsDorse

Scary-looking team selection at the back but a vicious looking bench. I quite like the Mackie / Washington pairing - they hunt down everything.

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:41 - Sep 9 with 4244 viewsTrellick

FFS . In the springbok at the moment, £9.80 for 2 Guinness. In a plastic glass n all
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 14:43]
Ipswich Match Fred on 14:43 - Sep 9 with 4222 viewsR_from_afar

Good on Ned for achieving that milestone, that is quite something especially given the ups and downs in recent seasons.

I'm desperate for an Rs win to get us back on track and to keep us well clear of trouble. This thread is my lifeline as I sit in my hotel in La Grande Motte watching the rain (the first for ten days, mind). I have been flying the flag - well, towel, actually - for our dysfunctional club in this virtually Brit and German free resort.

I'm too nervous to attempt a prediction. You Rssss

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:44 - Sep 9 with 4214 viewsozranger

Luongo didn't play on Tue so should be okay. Still he wouldn't have arrived until Thu at best. I would have expected him to be on the bench. First game for me this season.
Ipswich Match Fred on 14:46 - Sep 9 with 4199 viewsloftboy

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:09 - Sep 9 by thame_hoops

Am I remembering correctly paul Parker made his debut away at West Ham and we won 3-0, we were top of the table on GD

We drew our next game 1-1 with derby then won our next 6, was top by a mile, I lost loads of tenners to scousers betting on us to win the league that year, we went to Anfield and john Barnes tore us a new one, we then failed to win in our next 7 before a last minute fenwick free kick against Pompey got us back on track, we ended up fifth but denied Europe by the ban
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 14:49]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:49 - Sep 9 with 4172 viewsFDC

Ipswich Match Fred on 14:41 - Sep 9 by Trellick

FFS . In the springbok at the moment, £9.80 for 2 Guinness. In a plastic glass n all
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 14:43]

Just discovered these at my local Majestics, very agreeable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024