Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edit The Cat that ate the Canary Match Fred 10:40 - Apr 2 with 23259 views2Thomas2Bowles

Don't start CW and we may win this
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 18:31]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 10:59 - Apr 2 with 8152 viewscolinallcars

I'd be amazed if Washington starts, it has to be Smith & Smyth. If so, we'll do 'em 3-1 I reckon.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 11:29 - Apr 2 with 8086 viewsLoftusR

Missing my first home game for few years today as i am still house bound after an op a few weeks ago. Therefore the law of sod states a 6-0 win. I will be reliant on you guys for kick by kick updates😜
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 12:02 - Apr 2 with 8032 viewsnix

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 11:29 - Apr 2 by LoftusR

Missing my first home game for few years today as i am still house bound after an op a few weeks ago. Therefore the law of sod states a 6-0 win. I will be reliant on you guys for kick by kick updates😜

Get well soon LoftusR.

I will be really worried if he starts CW. There could be carnage.

Hoping for 2-0, would settle for 2-1. Let’s make some noise today.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 12:03 - Apr 2 with 8030 viewskomradkirk

3-1 URRRRRRS

Washington really can't start,can he ?
Michael O'Neill benched him where has never let N.Ireland down so that is telling.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 12:27 - Apr 2 with 7966 viewsOldPedro

When I saw CW, I thought Clive was starting.......

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 12:35 - Apr 2 with 7941 views2Thomas2Bowles

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 12:27 - Apr 2 by OldPedro

When I saw CW, I thought Clive was starting.......

Have you ever seen them in the same room

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 12:38 - Apr 2 with 7932 viewskropotkin41

Looking for any result which isn't a defeat, just to convince me that we're not going in a 6 losses on the bounce run.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 12:41 - Apr 2 with 7919 views2Thomas2Bowles

Nottm Forest-Barnsley postponed
So we stay above them
First positive of the day.

Login to get fewer ads

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 13:22 - Apr 2 with 7859 viewsAshdown_Ranger

2-1 to us today.

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 13:44 - Apr 2 with 7797 viewsSimonJames

1-1 (Manning)

100% of people who drink water will die.

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:01 - Apr 2 with 7748 views2Thomas2Bowles

[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 14:02]

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:02 - Apr 2 with 7746 viewsaston_hoop

Interesting, Freeman Luongo Scowen and Manning all start together. Eze and Smith back too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:08 - Apr 2 with 7675 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

4321 Christmas Tree?
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:11 - Apr 2 with 7648 viewsrsonist

4-3-3 makes most sense to me... but yeah this could be the two 10s Xmas tree formation Ollie's been threatening for a while.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:17 - Apr 2 with 7597 viewsrsonist

Maddison, Hoolahan and Vrancic all starting for Norwich. As creative a midfield as it gets at this level.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:21 - Apr 2 with 7553 viewsWatford_Ranger

I like that Xi as it gives both Freeman and Eze a bit more freedom and hopefully gets Freeman crossing more as neither full-back really can. It asks more of Bidwell and Furlong though.

Still, probably our best side, Lynch excluded.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:22 - Apr 2 with 7528 viewsDiscodroids

Ahhh Norwich City away.. always brings a tear of nostalgia to this posters eye..

Back In the wilderness years Early 1998, when I was at one with the white burger micky mills, a richard That i was knocking about with at the time, (a right dirty cow who didn't hold back with the tools when push came to fackin'shove if you know what i mean), timed me at half time after a godless first half of tedium, having a piss in the carrow road shithouse after 6 pills of some note taken the night before.

I would estimate the disco kibble at being approx 80% mdma purity. The Slash took 3 minutes and 6 seconds with good flow, no sediment to speak of and a smell that we both thought at the time resembled On the turn monkfish with a redolence of white leather and bergamot.

perhaps, just perhaps, Much like the symbiotc relationship of the spiceworms that thrive in the deep deserts of Arrakis and natural state raw base spice melange, a similar relationship between good quality mdma and the kidneys will result in unforeseen corollary, where one will be able to fold time and space in perpetuity affording transportation to periods of time and place that were previously prohibited due to the limits of scientific reality as we understand it to be, and our closed minds being unreceptive to expermentation.

Time dilation.. All this is possible and more, it would seem, Simply through getting on the fackin' class A Tackle and splashing the carrow road armitage shanks with your E piss.

Food for facking thought. It's an omen, 5-0 QPR. Washington all 5.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 14:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:23 - Apr 2 with 7538 viewsBklynRanger

That's a very entertaining selection imho. Usually when I think that it turns out to have been a terrible idea and we get murdered, but there's a first time for everything.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:36 - Apr 2 with 7449 viewstimcocking

Happy for Manning, disappointed for Wszolek
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 15:08 - Apr 2 with 7177 viewsSussexCityR

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 11:29 - Apr 2 by LoftusR

Ditto me too. Had a knee op a week ago and still can't do stairs. As my season ticket is at the top of KU, today was a step too far......
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 15:13 - Apr 2 with 7124 views2Thomas2Bowles

Where is Brian when you need him

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 15:17 - Apr 2 with 7038 viewsjoolsyp

Norwich have started the better, very slick passing moves. Eze struggling to get into the game.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 15:18 - Apr 2 with 7035 viewsVancouverHoop

Scrambly so far, Norwich free kick comes to nothing. Couple of nervous moments earlier. Game hasn't settled yet.
Cat and Canary Match Fred on 15:18 - Apr 2 with 7029 viewsBoston

Cat and Canary thread, hmm. If the cat hasn’t been declawed then I’ll go for a score draw, probably 1 - 1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 15:21 - Apr 2 with 6985 viewsBoston

Cat and Canary Match Fred on 14:22 - Apr 2 by Discodroids

Ahhh Norwich City away.. always brings a tear of nostalgia to this posters eye..

Back In the wilderness years Early 1998, when I was at one with the white burger micky mills, a richard That i was knocking about with at the time, (a right dirty cow who didn't hold back with the tools when push came to fackin'shove if you know what i mean), timed me at half time after a godless first half of tedium, having a piss in the carrow road shithouse after 6 pills of some note taken the night before.

I would estimate the disco kibble at being approx 80% mdma purity. The Slash took 3 minutes and 6 seconds with good flow, no sediment to speak of and a smell that we both thought at the time resembled On the turn monkfish with a redolence of white leather and bergamot.

perhaps, just perhaps, Much like the symbiotc relationship of the spiceworms that thrive in the deep deserts of Arrakis and natural state raw base spice melange, a similar relationship between good quality mdma and the kidneys will result in unforeseen corollary, where one will be able to fold time and space in perpetuity affording transportation to periods of time and place that were previously prohibited due to the limits of scientific reality as we understand it to be, and our closed minds being unreceptive to expermentation.

Time dilation.. All this is possible and more, it would seem, Simply through getting on the fackin' class A Tackle and splashing the carrow road armitage shanks with your E piss.

Food for facking thought. It's an omen, 5-0 QPR. Washington all 5.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 14:24]

Ooo, I hope you didn’t make the trip up, but by now you must be wondering what’s going on, even if you are in the bogs?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 15:23]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024