Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen on Swansea Sound 10:00 - May 24 with 37010 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just caught a snippet on the news.
Says cash flow is a problem. They don't want any redundancies in staff but will have to cut back on the playing side.
Relegation clauses are in place but these don't come into effect until July hence cash issues.
I guess this might have come from an interview on STID last night.
I might have got this wrong but it sounded like jobs for the boys are safe. We cut the playing staff and don't expect any action until July.
Also what is he doing as club spokesman? Seems like anyone will do provided it is not Jenkins.
Did anyone hear the full interview?
[Post edited 24 May 2018 10:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:27 - May 25 with 2738 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:13 - May 25 by jackeinstein

This interview is making me sick did the club pay swansea sound for this for a marketing excersise.
He is ever going to be asked any awkward questions

Awkward questions now. He is waffling and umming and arring. Being hung out to dry by Jenkins. Amazing how he is hiding behind Dineen.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:34 - May 25 with 2665 viewsGaryjack

So 'most' of the players have relegation clauses, not all. No prizes for guessing two of the ones who don't!
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:43 - May 25 with 2565 viewsjack2jack

So why bring in players who are crocked
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:47 - May 25 with 2508 viewsjackeinstein

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:34 - May 25 by Garyjack

So 'most' of the players have relegation clauses, not all. No prizes for guessing two of the ones who don't!

Bony, Clucas, A Ayew 😁😁
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:48 - May 25 with 2500 viewsjack2jack

Having an easy time so far, anything he cant answer, he says it's not his remit.
Well this is an hour of my life I'm not going to get back
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:49 - May 25 with 2493 viewsShaky

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:34 - May 25 by Garyjack

Then they don't have release clauses either -- Good, that means nobody can come in and poach Bony for silly money!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:49 - May 25 with 2490 viewsjackeinstein

Did our Vice Chairman say the new manager is nothing to do with him. Really!
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:50 - May 25 with 2485 viewsmax936

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:48 - May 25 by jack2jack

Having an easy time so far, anything he cant answer, he says it's not his remit.
Well this is an hour of my life I'm not going to get back

That's an easy cop out then, nothing changes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:51 - May 25 with 2470 viewsjack2jack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:49 - May 25 by jackeinstein

Yeah, he also said Mr Jenkins and the mericans are looking at the appointment of the new manager.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:52 - May 25 with 2441 viewsGaryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:47 - May 25 by jackeinstein

Bony, Clucas, A Ayew 😁😁

1 and 3 of those for sure. £200k a week and £34m in transfer fees. Ayew will have to be sold for peanuts, and Bony? Well, will we be able to give him away? Who the hell will want him. He'll stay here for another 12 months on £120k a week.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:52 - May 25 with 2438 viewsjack2jack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:50 - May 25 by max936

That's an easy cop out then, nothing changes.

Sounds like fook all is going to change.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:56 - May 25 with 2369 viewsGaryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:49 - May 25 by Shaky

Then they don't have release clauses either -- Good, that means nobody can come in and poach Bony for silly money!

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:58 - May 25 with 2344 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:43 - May 25 by jack2jack

So why bring in players who are crocked

We use computer software to identify players, followed by scouts going in and then Huw does the biz. Amazing how the software drilled down to Bony, Ayew and King.
It's the fault of the scouts and the software then and not Huw. Also foreign players not settling.
The Chinese did a runner before making any bid. Funny how they never said that before.
They did not check that there was a Hedge Fund behind the front two. Apparently it did not matter as he, his dad and his brother had shares even though it appeared he was one shareholder.
The Yanks have the financial clout to take the hit of relegation and continue to keep the club afloat.
Don't expect any transfer action in the short term. We have to wait until August for cash. Late transfer action is the norm.
No staff redundancies. Just cuts on the playing side.
That's how it seemed to me anywayand I did not hear the first bit ;-)

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:00 - May 25 with 2321 viewsDarran

Of course it’s nothing to with him.
I’ve said this several times but if he’s not a shareholder and not on the board of directors what does the Vice Chairman role involve?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:01 - May 25 with 2304 viewsShaky

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:00 - May 25 by Darran

I’ve said this several times but if he’s not a shareholder and not on the board of directors what does the Vice Chairman role involve?

Roughly as much as a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award

Misology -- It's a bitch

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:03 - May 25 with 2281 viewsUplandsJack

Useless Swansea sound. So weak with the questions.
Dineen is a joke, please, please let it be true he's only got 5 weeks left of his V chairman deal!
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:04 - May 25 with 2268 viewsJonathans_coat

What exactly does he do?
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:04 - May 25 with 2261 viewsjack2jack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:58 - May 25 by Private_Partz

We use computer software to identify players, followed by scouts going in and then Huw does the biz. Amazing how the software drilled down to Bony, Ayew and King.
It's the fault of the scouts and the software then and not Huw. Also foreign players not settling.
The Chinese did a runner before making any bid. Funny how they never said that before.
They did not check that there was a Hedge Fund behind the front two. Apparently it did not matter as he, his dad and his brother had shares even though it appeared he was one shareholder.
The Yanks have the financial clout to take the hit of relegation and continue to keep the club afloat.
Don't expect any transfer action in the short term. We have to wait until August for cash. Late transfer action is the norm.
No staff redundancies. Just cuts on the playing side.
That's how it seemed to me anywayand I did not hear the first bit ;-)

In a nut shell PP.👍
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:06 - May 25 with 2240 viewsPrivate_Partz

......and therfore why does the one comment that comes from the club so far come via him and to the local radio station only?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:08 - May 25 with 2218 viewsShaky

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:06 - May 25 by Private_Partz

......and therfore why does the one comment that comes from the club so far come via him and to the local radio station only?

I caught the last 5 minutes on the miracle that is internet radio, and one thing he has going for him is he could pass for some sort of West Country accent.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:10 - May 25 with 2189 viewsWingstandwood

Aye, I just happened to hear another two-tons of the most intelligence insulting pile of auditory bullsh#t courtesy of (*oink, oink, oink, oink*) greedy, self-serving pig, lowlife and treacherous b@stard Dineen.

Liked the bit when he was asked if Jenkins was staying put and said he hasn't the slightest clue whatsoever despite? DESPITE Dineen being the VICE CHAIRMAN and Jenkins being the CHAIRMAN. Fancy him forgetting to ask Jenkins that elephant in the room question, hey! FFS Dineen , Jenkins, other sell-ous and Yanks really think some people are really that thick.

Argus!

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:12 - May 25 with 2160 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:04 - May 25 by Jonathans_coat

What exactly does he do?

Fook all of any worth.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:19 - May 25 with 2105 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:08 - May 25 by Shaky

I caught the last 5 minutes on the miracle that is internet radio, and one thing he has going for him is he could pass for some sort of West Country accent.

I also recall a fair bit of ducking and diving when he was asked how much money they made out of selling their shares when they had already paid themselves salaries and divis.
They had apparently all worked tirelessly and for no payment for 8 years having to employ staff to cover their businesses and one of them lost his business so recompense was needed.
There was an important line about when the Trust were informed of the Sellout. Did anyone pick up on that?
Also he said the previous attempted buyout was never going through anyway so it seems the Trust did not scupper that....

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:27 - May 25 with 2045 viewsmax936

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:52 - May 25 by jack2jack

Sounds like fook all is going to change.

Worse than Teflon the lot of them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:28 - May 25 with 2038 viewsDarran

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:06 - May 25 by Private_Partz

No idea,I honestly don’t know why he and not Jenkins did it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024