Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread (Reading) 16:33 - Oct 2 with 23506 viewsJacksDad

Thought I would take the bullet for this one .......... 0 - 1 to the QPR .. last minute penalty Oh the Irony
Match Thread (Reading) on 16:55 - Oct 2 with 9573 viewsDorse

Struggling to see the point. I am usually relentlessly positive but I can't see a way forward for the team at the moment. Something has to give.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread (Reading) on 17:10 - Oct 2 with 9538 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Thread (Reading) on 16:55 - Oct 2 by Dorse

Struggling to see the point. I am usually relentlessly positive but I can't see a way forward for the team at the moment. Something has to give.

Our esteemed leader (and former England Manager, lest we forget) stated that we'd have a clear idea of where we are going to end up after 10 games.

We're 19th - for now, at least.

I'm looking forward to this trip to Reading in the same way that a dog looks forward to a visit to the vets to have his knackers removed.

That said, let's try to stay positive: 2-1 to Rangers, Wells on the scoresheet and BFG 2 with an epic header. Probably.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Thread (Reading) on 17:36 - Oct 2 with 9490 viewsDiscodroids

I've Just seen that 8,498,576 pass sequence culminating in swansea's goal Against us on clives twitter account.

I Haven't laughed so hard with such base derision since Max clifford at his sex fiend trial as part of his defence, took to the dock and stated that he was impotent and moreover a castratus, lamenting the size of his tiny 2" chode in open court and his inability to pleasure a Woman. Any Woman. And that they, (Women), all laughed at him.

Clifford turned to the jury of 12 men and women good and true and said something along the lines of 'look at this useless tiny thing between my legs, how can i molest any woman with this?'. I feel the same about QPR These days, utter contempt and disbelief. No defence M'lud.

I'm at Southend Cliffs Pavilion tonight circumnavigating an outer limits voyage into the deep state body of work on Genesis 1970-1977, I'll check in on the score some time after the prog rock mellotron solo on 'the lamb lies down on broadway', probably around 2029 AD.

Good luck to those going. may the prog be with you.

0-2.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 17:49]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread (Reading) on 17:37 - Oct 2 with 9493 viewsRs_Holy

More interested in the performance and players attitude than the result... Has he lost the dressing room???... we should have a much better idea at around 9:30 this evening!
2-0 to the fakes.
Match Thread (Reading) on 17:43 - Oct 2 with 9478 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Thread (Reading) on 17:36 - Oct 2 by Discodroids

I've Just seen that 8,498,576 pass sequence culminating in swansea's goal Against us on clives twitter account.

I Haven't laughed so hard with such base derision since Max clifford at his sex fiend trial as part of his defence, took to the dock and stated that he was impotent and moreover a castratus, lamenting the size of his tiny 2" chode in open court and his inability to pleasure a Woman. Any Woman. And that they, (Women), all laughed at him.

Clifford turned to the jury of 12 men and women good and true and said something along the lines of 'look at this useless tiny thing between my legs, how can i molest any woman with this?'. I feel the same about QPR These days, utter contempt and disbelief. No defence M'lud.

I'm at Southend Cliffs Pavilion tonight circumnavigating an outer limits voyage into the deep state body of work on Genesis 1970-1977, I'll check in on the score some time after the prog rock mellotron solo on 'the lamb lies down on broadway', probably around 2029 AD.

0-2.

Your evening sounds more appealing than mine, Disco - I was a big fan of 'Seconds Out'. Tonight will be more about 'McClaren Out' I expect.
Happy days.

If you have a full mental breakdown in the next 10 minutes let me know - we can swap tickets.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Thread (Reading) on 18:56 - Oct 2 with 9290 viewsLongsufferingR

Hoping for Hemed on the bench, reverting to the formation against Millwall and a 1-0 win.

Hoping rather than expecting.
Match Thread (Reading) on 19:01 - Oct 2 with 9259 viewsaston_hoop

Match Thread (Reading) on 18:56 - Oct 2 by LongsufferingR

Hoping for Hemed on the bench, reverting to the formation against Millwall and a 1-0 win.

Hoping rather than expecting.

dreams do come true...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:07 - Oct 2 with 9199 viewsdavman

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:01 - Oct 2 by aston_hoop

dreams do come true...

Christ, Cousins walks back in after his pathetic showing at Blackpool?

Still Freeman out left by my reckoning although Eze will be just behind Wells.

Best get home to watch - can't wait!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:10 - Oct 2 with 9165 viewsCamberleyR

4-2-3-1. Hallelujah.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:10 - Oct 2 with 9154 viewsstevec

0-2.

Interesting viewing. Watched it a second time and played a little game called spot the kunt and managed to count eleven of them.
Match Thread (Reading) on 19:16 - Oct 2 with 9089 viewshopphoops

0-2.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:24 - Oct 2 with 9016 viewskensalriser

I think the gaffer will have them really fired up for this one.

The defence will perform like the famous never breached fortress of Janjira while Eze, having studied the 2010-11 exploits of Adel Taarabt will rise to the occasion against the infidel fakes with two nutmegs, a dazzling display of dribbling and a perfect hattrick. Nahki Wells will complete the rout by side footing in with both hands behind his back, middle fingers raised.

Reading's only shot will be caught in one hand by a laughing Lumley while casually doing up an errant bootlace.

Or, after a dreadful catatonia-inducing game the second worse team will win it in the 95th minute after the last defender trips over his own foot.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:25 - Oct 2 with 9004 viewsHayesender

Wee Smyth not even on the bench. His mum is gonna go mad

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:26 - Oct 2 with 9001 viewsdavman

No link on the website to buy for tonight's game. Anyone know where to find it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:28 - Oct 2 with 8977 viewspaulparker

Chronic lack of pace in this team, was it that long ago manning played that peach of a pass to mackie ? furlong & pav down the right tearing them a new one , sylla being a nusience
God how much have we regressed ?
Anyway 0-2 to them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:30 - Oct 2 with 8965 viewsericgen34

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:26 - Oct 2 by davman

No link on the website to buy for tonight's game. Anyone know where to find it?

At the bottom of https://www.qpr.co.uk/qprpluspass/
Match Thread (Reading) on 19:41 - Oct 2 with 8859 viewsPeterHucker

Anyone got a working (free) stream?
Match Thread (Reading) on 19:43 - Oct 2 with 8832 viewsDorse

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:30 - Oct 2 by ericgen34

That was just cruel. Shame on you, Sir.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:45 - Oct 2 with 8823 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:30 - Oct 2 by ericgen34

It works. I'm in Holland and I've bought it.

That looks like a 4-2-3-1 narrow formation to me?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:49 - Oct 2 with 8779 viewsBrianMcCarthy

One of my laptops is in hospital at the moment - prayers and flowers to the usual address, please - so I won't be able to post much while watching, I don't think.

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:54 - Oct 2 with 8690 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, I've just seen Alan Barnes and Joe English on the live feed, I'm pretty sure....

We'll win.

Match Thread (Reading) on 20:06 - Oct 2 with 8518 viewskensalriser

Match Thread (Reading) on 19:54 - Oct 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, I've just seen Alan Barnes and Joe English on the live feed, I'm pretty sure....

We'll win.

No idea who that pair are, Bri, but I trust you.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread (Reading) on 20:07 - Oct 2 with 8498 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Looks like 4411 rather than 4231.

Eze off Wells - good.

Cousins right and Freeman left - hmmmmm…..

Match Thread (Reading) on 20:11 - Oct 2 with 8394 viewsaston_hoop

I see Reading's top scorer got injured in the warm up. So thats something.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread (Reading) on 20:12 - Oct 2 with 8375 viewspaulparker

If we cannot beat this lot then we are in real trouble , they are Sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024