Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'arry GONE 18:43 - Sep 16 with 20182 views2Thomas2Bowles

Saying he was sacked.. hmmmm LOL
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 18:45]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

'arry GONE on 22:56 - Sep 16 with 3742 viewsBoston

'arry GONE on 20:37 - Sep 16 by 1MoreBrightonR

Would have liked him to have stayed longer. He will claim the owners didn't give him a chance etc whereas in a few months, he would have just embarrassed himself and had less excuses.

The chance to do serious damage to Birmingham, gone, but hopefully dear Harold has made their presence in this division untenable and we can wave goodbye for a few years.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 22:58]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

'arry GONE on 23:26 - Sep 16 with 3665 viewsstowmarketrange

'arry GONE on 19:38 - Sep 16 by ted_hendrix

The bloke is a prick.
He'll be on Talksport Monday morning giving the World his words of wisdom and everybody will love 'our arry'
Apart from that the bloke's a prick.

Too late.I had the misfortune to listen to his garbage on talksh@t tonight.
"It was difficult.It was very 'ard.We couldn't get the players in that I wanted.I should've been given more time",blah,blah f@cking blah.
'arry GONE on 23:55 - Sep 16 with 3594 viewsade_qpr

Arry sacked, excuses,

just another Ground Hog Day

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

'arry GONE on 00:11 - Sep 17 with 3563 viewsenfieldargh

I feel cheated, was enjoying every minute of Birmingham's calamity pain

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

'arry GONE on 00:20 - Sep 17 with 3547 viewszicoshoops

'Arry the Bastard'

Nuff said.....................
'arry GONE on 00:25 - Sep 17 with 3545 viewsjohncharles

'arry GONE on 00:11 - Sep 17 by enfieldargh

I feel cheated, was enjoying every minute of Birmingham's calamity pain

It is a shame he's gone so soon. I was really enjoying seeing him sinking slowly into the sh1t.
Bye 'Arry, It's been fun this season.

Strong and stable my arse.

'arry GONE on 00:58 - Sep 17 with 3503 viewsPommyhoop

Blues fans moaning about players fitness and hammys going left right and center . And Redknapp never being near training
Sound familiar?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

'arry GONE on 08:12 - Sep 17 with 3335 viewsLblock

Weeeeeeeelllllll.......wot can you do? Is 'ard wiv injuries.... I'd of taken 'em up

Fcukin hilarious CandleFace bullshite of the highest order in today's press
Couldn't get the players he "weeeelie" wanted over the line. What? So you just buy 14 players you don't really want? Classic use of the owners money- sounds so familiar

Yet still the press pedal this charlatans spin. Makes me sick. Please let him get another job where he could fail yet again and surely the penny will drop with even more people'
Eddie Howe must be ecstatic at their win on Friday night now as you can imagine how therapeutic the Bournemouth air is for Bagpusses Knees
After all he does want to give the fans of Bournemouth a team they can be pwoud of innit

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

'arry GONE on 08:56 - Sep 17 with 3275 viewslondonscottish

'arry GONE on 08:12 - Sep 17 by Lblock

Weeeeeeeelllllll.......wot can you do? Is 'ard wiv injuries.... I'd of taken 'em up

Fcukin hilarious CandleFace bullshite of the highest order in today's press
Couldn't get the players he "weeeelie" wanted over the line. What? So you just buy 14 players you don't really want? Classic use of the owners money- sounds so familiar

Yet still the press pedal this charlatans spin. Makes me sick. Please let him get another job where he could fail yet again and surely the penny will drop with even more people'
Eddie Howe must be ecstatic at their win on Friday night now as you can imagine how therapeutic the Bournemouth air is for Bagpusses Knees
After all he does want to give the fans of Bournemouth a team they can be pwoud of innit

"Not 100% complete yet. Got a bit of shading to do on the arm".

ROFL.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

'arry GONE on 09:12 - Sep 17 with 3227 viewsDorse

'Arry gone? Fentastic.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

'arry GONE on 10:32 - Sep 17 with 3107 viewsBeauRanger

'arry GONE on 08:56 - Sep 17 by londonscottish

"Not 100% complete yet. Got a bit of shading to do on the arm".

ROFL.

"He'd better get us into the playoffs now"

[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 10:34]
'arry GONE on 15:35 - Sep 17 with 2892 viewstimcocking

...after signing 14 players this summer...
'arry GONE on 22:29 - Sep 17 with 2681 viewsNorthernr

No surprise.

A shame in some ways, because he'll be on Goals on Sunday in six weeks' time being able to give it the "we signed 14 new players and they only gave me three games to bed them in" bullsht. Just as with us, "if I'd been able to bring one or two in in January we'd have stayed up". He's left in time for it not to be his fault, for it to appear quite harsh, with enough meat on the bone for Martin Samuel to crawl out of the lower festering reaches of his saggy, withered colon and tell the world how harshly done to 'Arry was and how he definitely would have turned it around. Samuel, remember, who backed up 'Arry's claim that his knees were so bad he couldn't even watch his grand kids play football, that they had to get him a taxi to go 150 yards from a book signing to a restaurant, but subsequently (after no surgery at all) took over as the manager of fcking Jordan.

But the Burton game a couple of weeks back told you everything you needed to know. 1-0 up at half time, completely outdone by Clough in the second half - Clough spotted the weaknesses, changed and coached his team accordingly, turned it round and won 2-1 with a team shorn of its best players through injury and assembled on a tiny, tiny fraction of Birmingham's budget. Afterwards it was all Redknapp on TV moaning that he hadn't been allowed to sign more players (got angry when the Sky guy pointed out they'd signed more than anybody else in the Championship) and then went on a long rant about how whatever these "young, modern managers tell you, you can't take a team out on the training pitch and put on a couple of training sessions and lift them from here to here, it doesn't happen". Even though they'd just lost to Burton Albion, who've gone from non-league to Championship doing exactly that.

Redknapp was a good manager once but he's been a spent chancer for years now, taking advantage of foreign owners. If you could still get results through screaming at the footballers and throwing crockery around Peter Reid would still be in the Premier League, and likewise the preparation, training, tactics, analysis etc now is so, so, so advanced and vital that you can't just be that guy that shows up a couple of days a week, signs loads of players from favoured agents, pick the team, do a bit of a speech and send them out there.

If he wasn't so rich, if he wasn't such an absolute insufferable cnt, if he wasn't so clearly and obviously bent, if he hadn't fcked our club over for the next ten years, and if the press didn't continue to aggressively rim him because he occasionally picks the phone up to them and tells them Robbie Keane's going to Celtic then it would be sad.

But he is, and he is, and he is, and he did, and they do, so fck him. Fck him right in his baggy face.

This post has been edited by an administrator
'arry GONE on 22:35 - Sep 17 with 2651 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Sometimes I wish you would be a bit more explicit with regard your views Clive.
'arry GONE (n/t) on 23:14 - Sep 17 with 2601 viewsswitchingcode

'arry GONE on 22:35 - Sep 17 by WrightUp5hit___

Sometimes I wish you would be a bit more explicit with regard your views Clive.

Clive you are spot on there
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 23:16]
'arry GONE on 02:28 - Sep 18 with 2545 viewsPommyhoop

What Clive said...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

'arry GONE on 03:51 - Sep 18 with 2520 viewsMistication92

Awesome. That was the kind of rant I was looking forward to in the Birmingham preview.

I'm only sad because I was really looking forward to that away day. I would've used the C-word so liberally towards him. Oh well.
'arry GONE on 08:25 - Sep 18 with 2414 viewsJAPRANGERS

But the important thing is here---What will happen to his Portakabin now he's out on his knees?? You know the one he used for sleeping and wan*ing whilst players were training?
'arry GONE on 08:31 - Sep 18 with 2401 viewsJAPRANGERS

'arry GONE on 22:29 - Sep 17 by Northernr

No surprise.

A shame in some ways, because he'll be on Goals on Sunday in six weeks' time being able to give it the "we signed 14 new players and they only gave me three games to bed them in" bullsht. Just as with us, "if I'd been able to bring one or two in in January we'd have stayed up". He's left in time for it not to be his fault, for it to appear quite harsh, with enough meat on the bone for Martin Samuel to crawl out of the lower festering reaches of his saggy, withered colon and tell the world how harshly done to 'Arry was and how he definitely would have turned it around. Samuel, remember, who backed up 'Arry's claim that his knees were so bad he couldn't even watch his grand kids play football, that they had to get him a taxi to go 150 yards from a book signing to a restaurant, but subsequently (after no surgery at all) took over as the manager of fcking Jordan.

But the Burton game a couple of weeks back told you everything you needed to know. 1-0 up at half time, completely outdone by Clough in the second half - Clough spotted the weaknesses, changed and coached his team accordingly, turned it round and won 2-1 with a team shorn of its best players through injury and assembled on a tiny, tiny fraction of Birmingham's budget. Afterwards it was all Redknapp on TV moaning that he hadn't been allowed to sign more players (got angry when the Sky guy pointed out they'd signed more than anybody else in the Championship) and then went on a long rant about how whatever these "young, modern managers tell you, you can't take a team out on the training pitch and put on a couple of training sessions and lift them from here to here, it doesn't happen". Even though they'd just lost to Burton Albion, who've gone from non-league to Championship doing exactly that.

Redknapp was a good manager once but he's been a spent chancer for years now, taking advantage of foreign owners. If you could still get results through screaming at the footballers and throwing crockery around Peter Reid would still be in the Premier League, and likewise the preparation, training, tactics, analysis etc now is so, so, so advanced and vital that you can't just be that guy that shows up a couple of days a week, signs loads of players from favoured agents, pick the team, do a bit of a speech and send them out there.

If he wasn't so rich, if he wasn't such an absolute insufferable cnt, if he wasn't so clearly and obviously bent, if he hadn't fcked our club over for the next ten years, and if the press didn't continue to aggressively rim him because he occasionally picks the phone up to them and tells them Robbie Keane's going to Celtic then it would be sad.

But he is, and he is, and he is, and he did, and they do, so fck him. Fck him right in his baggy face.

This post has been edited by an administrator

So he's not on your Christmas card list then Clive??
'arry GONE on 08:58 - Sep 18 with 2339 viewssimmo

The Brum owners need to have a look at themselves too, sitting just outside the play-offs with Rowett they have decimated that good little team to this inflated nonsense mess in the relegation zone, all so they could be more marketable to the far east or wherever the fck they want to shift an extra few shirts and sponsorship deals. Them, Villa, etc looked at the QPR model under Fernandes and learned absolutely nothing.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

'arry GONE on 09:13 - Sep 18 with 2307 viewspaulparker

ive hated this crook since day dot of him taking over Hughsless ,
bar that Chelsea game we were pathetic in that season, yes we started badly but we gave up when he took over, look at the job pullis did at palace a year later with a squad worse than ours and with a start worse than ours , and saggy face had samba and remy in January , all capped off with him racing down the tunnel after reading and all the players laughing
he then had a budget of 80 million to play some of the worst football ever known to man in one of the worst championship seasons ever , we got lucky when that cnt was thinking about what golf clubs to join ( he should have been sacked there and then after saying it in the interview )
it was more to do with clint hill that we went up (and a huge slice of luck for once )
we then went 3-5-2 and sold our right back, abandoned that and went 4-4-2 and treated every away game as a "bonus game" man utd &Everton away were the most pathetic of displays in premier league history, he signed dross like sandro who had no kness and a shot rio Ferdinand and niko bloody kranjker , you had the farce of zarate on 65k a week and the only answer he had was to ask the board for adeybour
im gutted as I would have loved for him to come back here with that dopey expression coping stick left right and centre and then to try and blag it later and say " I don't know why ", "I got them up " shtick he does ,
hopefully he gets the villa job in a couple of weeks so we can boo him and terry

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

'arry GONE on 10:14 - Sep 18 with 2253 viewsrobith

Actually a bit gutted because I really wanted to be the guys to stick the blade in
'arry GONE on 12:29 - Sep 18 with 2157 viewsShotKneesHoop

This thread is the best and funniest one on LFW since the win at Chelsea, naming films such as "Shaun's Shanked Redemption' and "One Flew Into The Chelscum Net" as worthy re-makes of Movie Classics.

How about the suggestions for remakes of film classics for for Redknobb's demise?

""Arry's Game." "Redknobb Day", "Bondy, Lies and Videotapes", "The Long Goodbye', "When Harry Met Tony", "Cyrano De Redknobb" "Candleface In The Wind" -.......... you lot carry on .... I've sure you can come up with some crackers'.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 13:01]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

'arry GONE on 12:55 - Sep 18 with 2097 viewsJAPRANGERS

I suppose teflon 'arry will end up at Everton next when the incumbent gets the boot.
'arry GONE on 13:11 - Sep 18 with 2051 viewsAntti_Heinola

'arry GONE on 09:13 - Sep 18 by paulparker

ive hated this crook since day dot of him taking over Hughsless ,
bar that Chelsea game we were pathetic in that season, yes we started badly but we gave up when he took over, look at the job pullis did at palace a year later with a squad worse than ours and with a start worse than ours , and saggy face had samba and remy in January , all capped off with him racing down the tunnel after reading and all the players laughing
he then had a budget of 80 million to play some of the worst football ever known to man in one of the worst championship seasons ever , we got lucky when that cnt was thinking about what golf clubs to join ( he should have been sacked there and then after saying it in the interview )
it was more to do with clint hill that we went up (and a huge slice of luck for once )
we then went 3-5-2 and sold our right back, abandoned that and went 4-4-2 and treated every away game as a "bonus game" man utd &Everton away were the most pathetic of displays in premier league history, he signed dross like sandro who had no kness and a shot rio Ferdinand and niko bloody kranjker , you had the farce of zarate on 65k a week and the only answer he had was to ask the board for adeybour
im gutted as I would have loved for him to come back here with that dopey expression coping stick left right and centre and then to try and blag it later and say " I don't know why ", "I got them up " shtick he does ,
hopefully he gets the villa job in a couple of weeks so we can boo him and terry

mate, you and I agree on very little.
But we are united here today and for always.
Despise the man - people go on about our play off final win, but it never felt as good as it should have done for me because that utter tosspot was in charge and taking credit. If austin had been out for 6 months, we'd have come about 12th.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024